+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue invulnerability capping the codex an expoit or a talent in some soul?

Rift Chaser

Default Rogue invulnerability capping the codex an expoit or a talent in some soul?

A rogue today was invulnerable when capping in the codex. He did it over and over.
    Is this an exploit or a talent in a soul that I don't know about?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by sophee View Post
    A rogue today was invulnerable when capping in the codex. He did it over and over.
    Is this an exploit or a talent in a soul that I don't know about?
    It's 44 point in Nightblade tree, Blackout, makes all incoming attacks miss for 6 seconds.

It's just like bubble cap, except with a 2 min CD, and there are actually attacks that can't miss and they will interrupt the rogue even if they are in Blackout.

Not if they use Blackout AND Cleanse Soul though. But these are also two cooldowns crucial to effectively fighting so if the rogue uses them to cap every time they will be very vulnerable afterwards and without a pocket healer, likely virtually worthless in team combat.

Sometimes it is a worthy use of these cooldowns to defend a node but often times I find these cooldowns better used to take out the opposition. Namely, get some healer kills and cap as a team afterwards.

+ Reply to Thread