+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I warn.

Soulwalker

Default I warn.

1 more path - and you will not have 200-300 thousand subscribers, who are tired each time consider how many clerics for anyone. This hell you have arranged - you pay the price for it money.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrone View Post
    1 more path - and you will not have 200-300 thousand subscribers, who are tired each time consider how many clerics for anyone. This hell you have arranged - you pay the price for it money.
    YEAH! You tell 'em Warrone!
    Playtime - p4x Guardian Rogue - Bloodiron
    Sma - p4x Guardian Mage - Bloodiron

Riiiiight. (sorry I don't have my handy dandy decoder ring)

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Misterjingo View Post
    YEAH! You tell 'em Warrone!
    Umm, yeah but WHAT did he tell them?

Cheers.

hmm, hard to understand this language is

Ill give it a shot!!

Next patch you will lose a bunch of subs because everyone is sick of OP'd Clerics! It's like hell...?

I put that into babelfish and it came out:

the cheese is old and moldy

U have a good grasp of the ENGRISH language!

Cheating translators gave me "The options - 300-200 in the first place that people are tired, ministers - all to pay". Makes just about as much sense as the OP.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by krossfade View Post
    U have a good grasp of the ENGRISH language!
    each ******ed schoolboy from Eastern Europe is trying to prove their belonging to the English - moron, I understand and the british and papuan, and you probably stupid them.

Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    Cheating translators gave me "The options - 300-200 in the first place that people are tired, ministers - all to pay". Makes just about as much sense as the OP.
    ^ That looks like some kinda crap that would be scrawled all over the walls in some suspense thriller movie with a plot about an apocolyptic conspiracy, revolving around some nostrodamus fueled prediction.

Then again, maybe I watch too much tv.

Cheers.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    - And in the end, remember my words, after 22 June in the game will only disabilities. Now locks are empty. Will WF too. BB trion, I will not pay for love creators to clerics, it is their own business, let them pay.

What is this?

- And in the end, remember my words, after 22 June in the game will only disabilities. Now locks are empty. Will WF too. BB trion, I will not pay for love creators to clerics, it is their own business, let them pay.
    My translator is broken, i keep getting this error Does not compute, does not compute.

Rift Disciple

Epic thread posting I will.

With money, cleric world will gone. My love is understand the ridicule. I laugh when BBQ.

<3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast