+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Its quite easy to kill clerics actually

Soulwalker

Default Its quite easy to kill clerics actually

All this moaning about clerics being OP is just stupid. Its actually quite simple to kill them i can't believe peopel havent noticed.

OK first obviously you will need to make a raid.

Right now you have made a raid of about 30-35 players, start looking for a cleric. (cant be in a warfornt as you arent allowed to kill clerics in warfronts)

Once you have found a cleric in a world zone, have 8-9 warriros spec tank to tank the clerics damage ( alternatively you can just have 1 cleric of your own to tank the damage as they have the same mitigation as 9 warrior tanks)

With the cleric being safely tanked, have about 17 mages healing the damage ( alternatively have 1 cleric healing the tanks, as 1 cleric has the healing of 17 mages)

Now finally, to start killing, gather the remaining 8-12 rogues to start dpsing and dispelling the cleric ( alternatively have 1 cleric of your own dpsing the enemy cleric, as 1 cleric has the same dps as 12 rogues)

Voila you have now got a pretty good chance of killing a cleric. And you guys say they are OP lol.....

Rift Chaser

2/10

(And I'm being nice.)

Rift Master

Clerics are the worst raid boss ever. No loot.

Look at this screenshot, and see how easy it is to kill Clerics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60822953@N04/5836748303/

There was actually 6 Clerics in this Warfront, three of which were Rank 6 Clerics. We killed one Rank 6 Clerics so fast, and so often, they left the Warfront. You'll notice the Clerics in this Warfront died to us 24 times, 19 times, 16 times, 8 times, 7 times, and 5 times. What you DON'T see is a tank at the bottom, which I should have scrolled down to show, who didn't die to us a single time, the entire Warfront. We couldn't kill this tank, at all. He actually was in a tank spec, and we ended up at the end of the Warfront, not attacking him, and just talking to him.

Our entire crew spec's to kill Clerics, and because of this, they die stupidly easy to us, and we win 9 out of 10 Warfronts becuase the other team isn't getting efficient healing. YOU TOO CAN KILL CLERICS! So quit crying about them, and learn how to kill them.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    Look at this screenshot, and see how easy it is to kill Clerics.

There was actually 6 Clerics in this Warfront, three of which were Rank 6 Clerics. We killed one Rank 6 Clerics so fast, and so often, they left the Warfront. You'll notice the Clerics in this Warfront died to us 24 times, 19 times, 16 times, 8 times, 7 times, and 5 times. What you DON'T see is a tank at the bottom, which I should have scrolled down to show, who didn't die to us a single time, the entire Warfront. We couldn't kill this tank, at all. He actually was in a tank spec, and we ended up at the end of the Warfront, not attacking him, and just talking to him.

Our entire crew spec's to kill Clerics, and because of this, they die stupidly easy to us, and we win 9 out of 10 Warfronts becuase the other team isn't getting efficient healing. YOU TOO CAN KILL CLERICS! So quit crying about them, and learn how to kill them.
    Haha a cleric still beat you in Killing blows

Quote Originally Posted by xDuffvy View Post
    Haha a cleric still beat you in Killing blows
    Oh no.... Killing Blows don't mean much, I could sit back and watch someone dying, throw in a 200 damage insant spell, and score a Killing Blow. And actually they didn't. I didn't show you our side of that, just the losers side to show how easy it is to kill Clerics.
    Last edited by Visions; 06-15-2011 at 12:21 PM.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    Topeka Photography

We killed one Rank 6 Clerics so fast, and so often, they left the Warfront.
    For those that don't know by "We" he means the premade he runs with. Unlike the rest of us who actually pug for the challenge. I'm still waiting for you on the PTS.

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    For those that don't know by "We" he means the premade he runs with. Unlike the rest of us who actually pug for the challenge. I'm still waiting for you on the PTS.

- Vybz
    That was a PUG actually hah...... I've got people on my side to finally spec for killing Clerics, and to assist, with DPS using; "ASSIST ON ME" macro's, and people die. I told you I would PUG to see how bad it is, and to my word for a week now, I've been PUGing, and while it started out bad, now it's actually just as good when we run our premades.

It's really simple, and you should try it. It's amazing what a little communication does.

Topeka Photography

That was a PUG actually hah...... I've got people on my side to finally spec for killing Clerics, and to assist, with DPS using; "ASSIST ON ME" macro's, and people die. I told you I would PUG to see how bad it is, and to my word for a week now, I've been PUGing, and while it started out bad, now it's actually just as good when we run our premades.

It's really simple, and you should try it. It's amazing what a little communication does.
    You mean the macros you already had cause you were using them in your premades? Wooooo!

I win in pugs too, does that mean I'm doing something right? I do it without doing what you do.

Keep it coming!

- Vybz
    Last edited by Nightwish; 06-15-2011 at 12:36 PM.
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander Salavone View Post
    Clerics are the worst raid boss ever. No loot.
    [Still Beating Heart of a Cleric]

Even after you kill them they aren't dead.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

You mean the macros you already had cause you were using them in your premades? Wooooo!

I win in pugs too, does that mean I'm doing something right? I do it without doing what you do.

Keep it coming!

- Vybz
    So you're just complaining to complain, since you don't have these issues?

Topeka Photography

So you're just complaining to complain, since you don't have these issues?
    What you mean when we win because the other team has no Clerics or when they're out geared? That makes for some real challenging PvP, right? You post one SS based on one game and then say "all is fine." That really makes up a lot of what most PvPers have gone through.

You taking one week out of your busy premade schedule to PuG clearly proves that all is right in PvP. Because if it happened or didn't happen to you, then it exists or doesn't exist. Something tells me you don't even play on the PTS. Here I was looking forward to beating you into the ground.

- Vybz

What you mean when we win because the other team has no Clerics or when they're out geared? That makes for some real challenging PvP, right? You post one SS based on one game and then say "all is fine." That really makes up a lot of what most PvPers have gone through.

You taking one week out of your busy premade schedule to PuG clearly proves that all is right in PvP. Because if it happened or didn't happen to you, then it exists or doesn't exist. Something tells me you don't even play on the PTS. Here I was looking forward to beating you into the ground.

- Vybz

There was 6 Clerics on that team, 3 of which were Rank 6, and we killed one Rank 6 so fast, and so often, he LEFT the Warfront.

How many Warfronts do I have to post, so that you shut up?

Topeka Photography

There was 6 Clerics on that team, 3 of which were Rank 6, and we killed one Rank 6 so fast, and so often, he LEFT the Warfront.

How many Warfronts do I have to post, so that you shut up?
    Wait wait wait... you killed ONE guy that was Rank 6 and that's the end of the story?

That's like saying you won the special Olympics and asking why you're not respected as an athlete.

I like the cut of your gibb sir.

- Vybz
    Last edited by Nightwish; 06-15-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Wait wait wait... you killed ONE guy that was Rank 6 and that's the end of the story?

That's like saying you won the special Olympics and asking why you're not respected as an athlete.

I like the cut of your gibb sir.

- Vybz
    Reread it again... They had THREE Rank 6 Clerics. I never mentioned the other classes, nor their ranks. You're running out of poor arguments, aren't you?

Topeka Photography

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast