+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Petition to Trion - bring back former PVP grouping

Soulwalker

Post Petition to Trion - bring back former PVP grouping

Anyone who is angry and sad about current "level" of Warfront groups including Whitefall server, sign in this topic please.
    Why ? I dont want beg german speaking players from Brütwacht, Rhazade and Spross-Anything for little sign of cooperation anymore. They are not cooperating, not communicating, have no discipline, no dmg (except few ones ), no heal ... When I ask them for cooperating they few who understand simply answering to not complaining ...
    Everytime on every single WF where are more than half players from these german speaking servers it is automatically loss for Guardians. Simply - side where are more players from English speaking servers win ...
    And I cannot "afford" these "pleasures" anymore ....

Dear TRION devs - bring back former server sorting for WF, please ...
    Hope that I am not alone ....

Soulwalker

Flycon cry more

Devs please do not bring back situation with to few players in wfs and to much premades.

Please dont bring back the old groupings on my Cluster it went from 20m being a short q and now 5 mins is a really long q.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

Quote Originally Posted by Flycon View Post
    Anyone who is angry and sad about current "level" of Warfront groups including Whitefall server, sign in this topic please.
    Why ? I dont want beg german speaking players from Brütwacht, Rhazade and Spross-Anything for little sign of cooperation anymore. They are not cooperating, not communicating, have no discipline, no dmg (except few ones ), no heal ... When I ask them for cooperating they few who understand simply answering to not complaining ...
    Everytime on every single WF where are more than half players from these german speaking servers it is automatically loss for Guardians. Simply - side where are more players from English speaking servers win ...
    And I cannot "afford" these "pleasures" anymore ....

Dear TRION devs - bring back former server sorting for WF, please ...
    Hope that I am not alone ....
    You don't seem to speak english very well yourself, perhaps you should be segregated also, that's fair right?

Get a clue guy, being German does not = being bad. They behave just like the rest of the people on your server cluster, now you just see them with a different tag, and they are new to the cluster, so they are easy targets for your whining.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Catalysts; 06-15-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Shadowlander

before they added more servers to the warfront queue, my queue times were over 30 min at times. If they removed shards from the queues, I would leave the game quickly.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Flycon View Post
    sign in this topic please
    Asking for a sign or forming a petition is against the forum rules.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

+ Reply to Thread