+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All Complaints?

Default All Complaints?

Hi guys/gals,

Just logging into forums is depressing, it appears it's nothing but complaints. No help 'build ideas', no 'PvP Tactics', just a bunch of "Pyro's are OP", "Clerics are OP", War's are OP"...etc., etc.

War's are OP? Yeah, got that one in Guild Chat yesterday from a rogue complaining about Champ Roar.

Why is everyone who kills you suddenly "OP"? Then come the tears, the crys for 'balance', yadda yadda.

Here's a solution for Trion, inside each box of Rift they sell....place a handful of tissues with a note that reads "Just in Case."

Gondien
    Last edited by Gondien; 06-15-2011 at 09:28 AM.

I'm sorry to inform you, but just because you disagree with someone doesn't automatically discredit the relevance of their issue. Sweeping generalizations don't help either.

People make constructive threads sometimes, or ask for help or give advice. It all falls off the board right away.

The theme of this forum is to complain/flame/whine/demand nerfs/get trolled. If it doesn't have "OP" "nerf" "QQ" or "TRION!!!1" in the title, it doesn't sell. If you want to see better threads, you have to stop replying to the stupid ones.

Don't take offense, but aren't you complaining now about people complaining? So, your just adding onto what bothers you so much.

Six

Sez

Whenever a patch is on the horizon, the trolls come out from under their bridge.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

"Just logging into forums is depressing, it appears it's nothing but complaints."

That sounds like an observation, doesn't it? APPEARS.....

Quote Originally Posted by siix View Post
    Don't take offense, but aren't you complaining now about people complaining? So, your just adding onto what bothers you so much.

Six
    Fail Rebuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    I'm sorry to inform you, but just because you disagree with someone doesn't automatically discredit the relevance of their issue. Sweeping generalizations don't help either.
    Who am I disagreeing with again? Just checking. I was just making an observation here.

Quote Originally Posted by Stay View Post
    People make constructive threads sometimes, or ask for help or give advice. It all falls off the board right away.

The theme of this forum is to complain/flame/whine/demand nerfs/get trolled. If it doesn't have "OP" "nerf" "QQ" or "TRION!!!1" in the title, it doesn't sell. If you want to see better threads, you have to stop replying to the stupid ones.
    Looking at the first two pages of this forum, I have to agree.

Shadowlander

I agree whole-heartedly with the OP, when I first started checking out the forums I was looking for hints and tips on souls, PvP etc. and all there was on the forums were countless whining posts about how soul X is OP and soul Y needs to be nerfed. If you actually find a decent post that gives advice or is an actual discussion rather than a trollfest it gets buried in an hour or so under a ton of people *****ing.

I remember a thread a while back where someone had compiled a list of threads calling for nerfs or complaints that certain souls were OP, it turned out that ALL souls need to be nerfed according to these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Gondien View Post
    Hi guys/gals,

Just logging into forums is depressing, it appears it's nothing but complaints. No help 'build ideas', no 'PvP Tactics', just a bunch of "Pyro's are OP", "Clerics are OP", War's are OP"...etc., etc.

War's are OP? Yeah, got that one in Guild Chat yesterday from a rogue complaining about Champ Roar.

Why is everyone who kills you suddenly "OP"? Then come the tears, the crys for 'balance', yadda yadda.

Here's a solution for Trion, inside each box of Rift they sell....place a handful of tissues with a note that reads "Just in Case."

Gondien

At least rogues arnt OP
    Bloodiron - Ayronamic

+ Reply to Thread