+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In 1.3 pve players will have a 20% daamge reduction bonus !?

Default In 1.3 pve players will have a 20% daamge reduction bonus !?

Ok atm in test shard i saw my pve geared rogue 50 have 20 % damage reduce ??

WHY is that trion ? I can bet with full pve relic gear and with 20 % damage reduce a pve guy will just destroy a poor rank 6 geared one lol .I just dont get it ..WHY a pve player should have damage reduce ...that help in pvp..

With this change we are back again in patch 1.1 when pvp players got 20 % damage reduce advantage over the pve ones ,now will be the same ,a rank 6 full geared will have ONLY 20 % damage reduce more than a pve guy.

Things get better and better from every patch for the pve players.I wonder who will remain to pvp in 1.4 ,1.5 ,1.6 etc ...
    Last edited by Cyborg; 06-15-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Ok atm in test shard i saw my pve geared rogue 50 have 20 % damage reduce ?? WHY is that trion ? I can bet with full pve relic gear and with 20 % damage reduce a pve guy will just destroy a poor rank 6 geared one lol .I just dont get it ..WHY a pve player should have damage reduce ...that help in pvp..with this change we are back again from 1.1 when pvp players got 20 % damage redcue advantage ,now will be the same ,a rank 6 full geared will have ONLY 20 % damage reduce more than a pve guy.

Things get better and better from every patch for the pve players.I wonder who will remain to pvp in 1.4 ,1.5 ,1.6 etc ...
    Are you blind? Read the damn sticky that says they rolled back the valor change.

/close thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Catalysts View Post
    Are you blind? Read the damn sticky that says they rolled back the valor change.

/close thread.
    Ohh if is that right my mistake...

+ Reply to Thread