+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Warfront Please

Rift Disciple

Default New Warfront Please

I know many people do enjoy Rifts PvP. I for one focus much of my time in Rift on PvP, while leveling I loved getting XP for killing the enemy in Warfronts. But as I am now level 50 I find that 1 new Warfront is not enough new PvP content for me. And although I do enjoy the other 3 Warfronts, I have played them soo soo many times while leveling that playing them has lost its excitement for me.

I do not know how difficult it is to create new Warfronts for you, but I just would like to let you know: I as a customer would appreciate more Warfronts and other PvP related content.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evnflo View Post
    I know many people do enjoy Rifts PvP. I for one focus much of my time in Rift on PvP, while leveling I loved getting XP for killing the enemy in Warfronts. But as I am now level 50 I find that 1 new Warfront is not enough new PvP content for me. And although I do enjoy the other 3 Warfronts, I have played them soo soo many times while leveling that playing them has lost its excitement for me.

I do not know how difficult it is to create new Warfronts for you, but I just would like to let you know: I as a customer would appreciate more Warfronts and other PvP related content.

Thanks
    Incoming 40 vs 40 warfront with 1.4 or 1.5, open world PvP events, plus if you can hold out for the first expansion you will be rewarded with a RvR zone in the form of Port Scion City (note that PSC is not confirmed as a RvR zone but I truly believe that it will happen).

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Deggon View Post
    Incoming 40 vs 40 warfront with 1.4 or 1.5, open world PvP events, plus if you can hold out for the first expansion you will be rewarded with a RvR zone in the form of Port Scion City (note that PSC is not confirmed as a RvR zone but I truly believe that it will happen).
    Do you have links or anything to info about the new 40 Vs 40 Warfront?

EDIT: FOUND ANOTHER THREAD DISCUSSING THIS: http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...e3-1.4-amp-1.5
    Last edited by Evnflo; 06-15-2011 at 08:28 AM.

Game is NEW so give it time. Lets recall how long it too wow to get it 1st BG. It was forever then it was slow getting new ones. What is funny Rift already has almost as many BG scenerios as wow that is 6 years old. That game is one that is very bad need of all new BGs.
    System:
    Win7 64bit - I7 930 3.38GHz Liquid Cooled - 6 GB DDR3 - Ati 5970 Driver 11.8 CCC 2 - HDD Raid 0 1 TB -2nd HDD 1TB SATA - Blu-Ray - Display 32" Samsung HDTV 1920x1080

Banned

Default rift is not wow

Quote Originally Posted by Romiz View Post
    Game is NEW so give it time. Lets recall how long it too wow to get it 1st BG. It was forever then it was slow getting new ones. What is funny Rift already has almost as many BG scenerios as wow that is 6 years old. That game is one that is very bad need of all new BGs.
    Im so sick of seeing wow this and wow that. Who cares how long wow took to do something. RIFT IS NOT WOW. Different company, different game. stop comparing the two.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by BiologicalBabes View Post
    Im so sick of seeing wow this and wow that. Who cares how long wow took to do something. RIFT IS NOT WOW. Different company, different game. stop comparing the two.
    Why? It's the MMO that's most similar to Rift, in mechanics/setup, development, and playerbase. Why wouldn't you compare them?

Quote Originally Posted by BiologicalBabes View Post
    It needs to be used. It is a benchmark these newer MMO players understand. I can also compare to EQ 1 & 2 FFXI, LOTRO, DAOC, LINEAGE 1 & 2, COH/V, UO, EVE_ONLINE and on and on. Pick one if you do not like wow. But the problem is lots of new players have never played them MMOs.
    Last edited by Romiz; 06-15-2011 at 09:25 AM.
    System:
    Win7 64bit - I7 930 3.38GHz Liquid Cooled - 6 GB DDR3 - Ati 5970 Driver 11.8 CCC 2 - HDD Raid 0 1 TB -2nd HDD 1TB SATA - Blu-Ray - Display 32" Samsung HDTV 1920x1080

+ Reply to Thread