+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Tests Begin today on Test Server. Voice concerns prior to 1.3

Default PvP Tests Begin today on Test Server. Voice concerns prior to 1.3

Here's our most immediate opportunity to give feedback.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...95#post2604995

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Whether you're a battle hardened Presitge Rank 6 veteran or just trying your hand in a Warfront for the first time we're working on a number of changes in Update 1.3 to improve your experience and make PvP compelling, engaging, and fun - regardless if you're just starting out or have memorized the names of every healer in your Wargroup!

It's important that we get your feedback about these changes and it's why over the next three day's we'll be hosting 3 mass PvP play tests.

Join us on the PTS PvP Shard each afternoon starting at 4:30PM PDT (11:30PM GMT) beginning Tuesday, June 14th through Thursday, June 16th, 2011. We'll be checking out the changes to Valor as well as your feedback on the class changes.

We encourage those interested to login to PTS PvP at least an hour early so you have enough time to setup your character, hotkeys, and PvP gear to your preference.

You will be required to create a new character on PTS PvP, existing characters are not able to benefit from the Prestige Rank vendor and would need to manually grind Prestige Rank which is not possible in this time-frame.

An NPC will be available in both Guardian and Defiant tutorials to take you directly to your capital city, merchants are located near the Porticulums in each capital.

Each evening's event will likely run no more than a couple of hours and involve running multiple warfronts as we listen to your feedback and monitor the results of the recent changes. We look forward to your constructive feedback and helping us to thoroughly test these changes on PTS!

We look forward to seeing you there - for more information about how to access the Public Test Shards or discuss the latest changes for 1.3 check out the Public Test Forums!

Ascendant

tests starting at 4:30pm and going for roughly 2 hours? they really just want feedback from children out on summer break eh?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    tests starting at 4:30pm and going for roughly 2 hours? they really just want feedback from children out on summer break eh?
    Yea why wouldnt they want thier target group to give feedback?
    50 Warrior
    50 Mage
    50 Defiant cleric
    50 rogue
    50 Defiant Mage

Does not begin 'till 7:30 on the east coast of the US if I remember the servers clock. Timezones are always a factor, however they should have pushed it back at least 30 minutes.

P.S. School is still going on/ending. The New York State's regents have not been taken yet. The first one is assigned tommarow and the last one is on the 23rd.

Plane Touched Almaria SideSwipe's Avatar

LoL damned if they do and damned if they dont.

Hopefully they will have more sessions.

If nothing else they at least are testing with the player base I guess.

SideSwipe

Well if the past is any indicator then they will do it at least one more time like the River of Souls testing. However, time is begining to run out. I have to imagine that the doom-sayers already have their "Time Rift has to live" clocks set to the day of the patch with all these complaints.

Edit: now that I think of it...thats all the time. Maybe I should add that to my sig.
    Last edited by Turrant; 06-14-2011 at 04:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread