+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warfront Queue Exploiting

Default Warfront Queue Exploiting

Much to my disappointment, apparently the Warfront Q's are being exploited by the opposite factions to make thier way into enemy capital cities. AKA Q up for a WF, run into town, join the Warfront while in combat, come back INVULN for a few moments, repeat until they get to the "camp",(near the porticulus where players zone in flagged) gank a few people, poof away back into the WFs, rinse repeat. I sat and watched it go on for over an hour.

Real cute guys.

they need to put a timer, if you are engaged in pvp combat you have to wait til you are out of combat to zone into a WF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Sez

Works for dungeons too. Enter exit, enter exit.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Not sure a combat flag would be enough, watched a ganker stay invuln long enough to join the WF again without dropping invuln/getting into combat. Couldn't even get him in combat before he poofed again.

Yeah I haven't taken it for a test ride but after thinking about it...

I'm sure you could Warfront Q invuln sploit your way into just about anywhere huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgul1975 View Post
    Not sure a combat flag would be enough, watched a ganker stay invuln long enough to join the WF again without dropping invuln/getting into combat. Couldn't even get him in combat before he poofed again.
    Not sure how this is since you actually have to untag yourself from PvP after a WF. You can't do damage to anything until you click off your INVUL at least thats how it works for me. I pop out of a WF i cant do damage to even a wardstone unless i click off my INVUL buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

Shield of Telara

Much to my disappointment, apparently the Warfront Q's are being exploited by the opposite factions to make thier way into enemy capital cities. AKA Q up for a WF, run into town, join the Warfront while in combat, come back INVULN for a few moments, repeat until they get to the "camp",(near the porticulus where players zone in flagged) gank a few people, poof away back into the WFs, rinse repeat. I sat and watched it go on for over an hour.

Real cute guys.
    I guess that would work on a high pop server, the average queue time for WFs is usually 10 to 15 minutes on my server. The pvp invulnerability only last 10 seconds or so.

I'm 100% sure, I sat there and waited, his companion spawned in first, I knew he was coming. Got him on target, tried to attack, he was invuln, then poof gone again before I could land anything, AKA no consequence for waltzing right into enemy capital cities.
    Last edited by Morgul1975; 06-14-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by TheBidnis View Post
    Not sure how this is since you actually have to untag yourself from PvP after a WF. You can't do damage to anything until you click off your INVUL at least thats how it works for me. I pop out of a WF i cant do damage to even a wardstone unless i click off my INVUL buff.
    He watched an enemy player appear, then disappear before his pvp invulnerability wore off, is all he was saying. Pretty fast queue times on whatever server he's on.

Shield of Telara

I'm 100% sure, I sat there and waited, his companion spawned in first, I knew he was coming. Got him on target, tried to attack, he was invuln, then poof gone again before I could land anything, AKA no consequence for waltzing right into enemy capital cities.
    So you have to position yourself in front of the enemy gates, join a WF, then as soon as you exit the WF run like a bat out of hell into the city while queuing up again, and hope that a queue will pop before your invuln wears off?

I guess it could be considered an exploit since you will lose aggro from NPCs once you join the WF, and you can't be attacked because of the invulnerability buff.

Maybe they should remove the invuln buff in capitol cities.
    Last edited by Stevoli; 06-14-2011 at 11:12 AM.

Rift Chaser

Hilarious. I love it. I think tehy shoudl keep it, its the only way to get into a capital city as it stands which is just ridiculous.
    Andoreniel - 50 Mage
    Specs
    Chloromancer/Warlock/Archon - Support/Heals
    SC/ELE/Archon - DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoli View Post
    So you have to position yourself in front of the enemy gates, join a WF, then as soon as you exit the WF run like a bat out of hell into the city while queuing up again, and hope that a queue will pop before your invuln wears off?

I guess it could be considered an exploit since you will lose aggro from NPCs once you join the WF, and you can't be attacked because of the invulnerability buff.

Maybe they should remove the invuln buff in capitol cities.
    That's exactly what's happening, I was just kinda suprised, and dropped in to mention it. I watched him move/gank/poof multiple times. Enough to know that 'hope' isn't part of the equation.

Shield of Telara

That's exactly what's happening, I was just kinda suprised, and dropped in to mention it. I watched him move/gank/poof multiple times. Enough to know that 'hope' isn't part of the equation.
    Well you can't attack while the invulnerability buff is going, however you can just click it to remove it, gank someone, then enter a WF.

They aren't invulnerable while attacking someone though, unless that was changed, you can't attack anything PvP related while that buff is going.

He sure wasn't having any problems ganking a lowbie/an AFK'er or two right in the middle of town and poofing away again. Definetly seems like there's an adjustment that could be made there.

Rift Chaser

Almost sounds like he did this, went into stealth and ran away. Or maybe he was using the porticulum? Is that possible?
    Andoreniel - 50 Mage
    Specs
    Chloromancer/Warlock/Archon - Support/Heals
    SC/ELE/Archon - DPS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast