+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incapacitate

Soulwalker

Default Incapacitate

I find it extremely weird that a rogue can indefinitely Incapacitate you. Standing by flags ready to cap them, a rogue can indefinitely hinder you in taking the flag until reinforcements come by so they can kill you.

Lol you looser you can just pop them out of stealth by ae'ing.... yes yes I've tried that, multiple times with multiple ae spells, I've not once pop'ed a rogue from stealth using ae's. Maybe it's bad luck but oh well.

Lol you LTP bad player that's how a rogue is supposed to work, coming from the shadows and only striking when they know they can win.... aka puss's... yes yes I know, all I'm asking for is diminishing returns on incapacitate because it is completely f'ed up that a rogue can take one player out of the game indefinitely.

Telaran

Gotta love when bad player tell bad lies. You are lying.

Incapacitate is on DR. It can be used only outside of combat. First Incapacitate is 6 seconds, second is 3 third IMMUNE.

Learn to play the game and not whine on forums and tell lies!

This type of player is the one who begin trashtalking "low skilled ****" "op **** rouge" every time you sap them.

I can't get enough of that.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

Ascendant

Dietzen
    Soulwalker

Wonder why he felt the need to create a sock?
    Last edited by Kerin; 06-14-2011 at 01:12 AM.

The worst thing that happened to MMoRPGs (and that's because of WoW) was that nowdays we call them MMOs. Like 1st player shooting games. So we miss that Role Playing, which means playing a role in the game. If someone of those MMOers had ever played Thief I-II, should understand better what the role of a stealth rogue is. Walking in shadows, making careful moves, attack only when u r sure its only one target alone. If there were 2 of them u had the sap arrow to make one sleep and attack the other. Anyway, too bad assassins creed made assassins look like rambo killing machines, too bad people can't see that this is the best way a rogue to be useful. Playing tactics, gaining time, disturbing or killing solo enemies or put them for sleep.

Assassins are the most tactical spec u can play, its not all about dmg and killing, its about strategy and the good ones are always welcome either as friends or enemies.
    Taraldarion - P4 Champ
    Taralina - P4 Warden
    Taral - lvl4x Assasin
    EU-Sagespire

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dietzen View Post
    I find it extremely weird that a rogue can indefinitely Incapacitate you. Standing by flags ready to cap them, a rogue can indefinitely hinder you in taking the flag until reinforcements come by so they can kill you.

Lol you looser you can just pop them out of stealth by ae'ing.... yes yes I've tried that, multiple times with multiple ae spells, I've not once pop'ed a rogue from stealth using ae's. Maybe it's bad luck but oh well.

Lol you LTP bad player that's how a rogue is supposed to work, coming from the shadows and only striking when they know they can win.... aka puss's... yes yes I know, all I'm asking for is diminishing returns on incapacitate because it is completely f'ed up that a rogue can take one player out of the game indefinitely.
    How wrong can one person be....

9 seconds max. And what they do while you're incapacitated is step back out of aoe range. So when you stand there mobile on the flag spamming aoe they're out of range waiting for you to try capping again.

Plane Walker

First of all, it's already on DR you moron. Secondly, it's people like you who are probably typing "puss" or some such while your nerdraging over getting sapped that make my damn day. And third, I have yet to see one of these smack-talking gimps not drop faster than a dress on prom night 6 seconds later when I go ahead and gank them so I can merrily move on with other business.

Thanks for making my time in WF's so much more fulfilling with your QQ.
    ~ Cameela ~
    50 Rogue - Rank 40
    Officer of <Dark Horizon>
    GP 4/4 - DH 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 4/4 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - ID 4/8
    Byriel

haha, someone got burned
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by RavingLunatic View Post
    First of all, it's already on DR you moron. Secondly, it's people like you who are probably typing "puss" or some such while your nerdraging over getting sapped that make my damn day. And third, I have yet to see one of these smack-talking gimps not drop faster than a dress on prom night 6 seconds later when I go ahead and gank them so I can merrily move on with other business.

Thanks for making my time in WF's so much more fulfilling with your QQ.
    This made me lol cuz its so true. the stuff ppl /s before they die just cracks me up!
    Aurrek..increased damage.

I don't care what anyone says, I nerdrage on the inside every single time I get sapped by a rogue I can't see.

4 parts /eyeroll, 6 parts /flipdesk.
    Last edited by Sinndel; 06-14-2011 at 06:29 AM.

Champion of Telara

You're wrong.

It is on DR.

Which means you can get sapped for 7 seconds, then 3 seconds, then immune.

10 seconds =/= indefinitely.

Soulwalker

wow people do get all worked up when someone says anything.
    Anyways I do think it's fubar that you can be put out of combat for such an extended period of time. That's my opinion, take it or leave it.
    At least you QQ about my QQ, so that's kinda funny

+ Reply to Thread