+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maybe Bads...

Rift Disciple

Default Maybe Bads...

... are just BAD?

All Im saying is I have a 50 Cleric, a 50 Mage and soon a 50 Rogue. It would seem thus far with any of them I win a lot of 1v1s. Sometimes with CC 1v2s.

If every class is "broken" or "OP", why do I and others like me tend to do so well regardless.

Troll my peen, but even with all the terribad changes to pvp, it seems that the goods are still sKILLing the bads.

It's easier to blame balance issues than to blame yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolich View Post
    ... are just BAD?

All Im saying is I have a 50 Cleric, a 50 Mage and soon a 50 Rogue. It would seem thus far with any of them I win a lot of 1v1s. Sometimes with CC 1v2s.

If every class is "broken" or "OP", why do I and others like me tend to do so well regardless.

Troll my peen, but even with all the terribad changes to pvp, it seems that the goods are still sKILLing the bads.
    First, Your dumb and so is your thread.

Second, while you are busy being so "good" and leveling 3 classes to 50 already, those "baddies" were probably busy doing real life. You should try it sometime.

Didn't the carebears get the memo to you?

There are no baddies, and saying baddie makes you a meanie. You're an elitest meanie and you should be holding people's hands more!

SRSLY! Tactics are hard and if I wanted to use them, I'd be in the military.

CC is complicated, counters make my brain hurt, and I need to be able to beat everything with my 300DPS, 1-button macro.
    Welcome to Rift 1.2
    No Challenge. No Reward. No Point.

Quote Originally Posted by theNightman View Post
    First, Your dumb and so is your thread.

Second, while you are busy being so "good" and leveling 3 classes to 50 already, those "baddies" were probably busy doing real life. You should try it sometime.
    His dumb? What about his dumb?

First rule of internets: If you're going to call someone dumb, don't look like an idiot doing it.

Secondly, ad homonim attacks really just make you look like a tool.
    Welcome to Rift 1.2
    No Challenge. No Reward. No Point.

Rift Disciple

^ funniest sh** ive ever read in the forums ROFL u nailed it!

Rift Disciple

A lot of my PVP buds dont post on the forums. "Just a bunch of people I've killed crying about everything"

Seems about right.

These threads are moronic.

First of all I bet my *** you normally play a pyro or a don't die cleric which is why you made this thread.

With that said.....

Right now Clerics are the target of everyone because of the difficulty with killing them coupled with them still being able to do some damage as well. When you see all of these complaints do you really think we are talking about scrubs? No. We are talking about people who know how to play the class and exploit its overpowered capabilities.

I kill warriors, clerics, and mages all day on my Rogue who are either under geared, under ranked, or under skilled, so there is nothing ****ing special about you.....get over yourself. The point here is when fighting on equal ground there are certain callings that are simply not in balance with others, period. You can try and use these discussions to prop up your epeen all you want, doesn't make it fact.

Bottom line, if you truly think this game is balanced based on you being able to kill scrubs then you are delusional. Also funny that two of your three 50's are the two overpowered callings in the game and your rogue is likely played as a marksman.

Funny **** bro.
    Last edited by Mako482; 06-13-2011 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolich View Post
    A lot of my PVP buds dont post on the forums. "Just a bunch of people I've killed crying about everything"

Seems about right.
    You're so badass man.

Rift Disciple

Actually Mako you couldn't be more wrong. Which is an amazing talent.

With my Cleric I PvP deep Inquis and dont really like healing at all. Except an ally in a pinch or myself.

With my mage I PvP with a Warlock build. I have never done pyro and really have no intrest in trying something new when what i do works so well.

and lastly..

My Rogue PvPs with a Riftstalker/Assassin setup.

So you ASSUME everything and know nothing. Keep your chin up, you will get better..

So in summary, you assume a LOT and your nasty post makes me think that you probably need some help, advice or tips to improve your PvP experience.

+ Reply to Thread