+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nerf the Hill

Default Nerf the Hill

You know the one that all your team mates huddle up on in Black Garden waiting for the qeue to end if you are on a cluster like mine? 15 - 30 seconds maximum should be plenty of time to group up and assault the prison. Afterwards, those shivering in fear should get get a DoT or maybe give us the option to "nudge" them down. It is amusing when a warrior snatches them down or the other team climbs up but the surrender strategy every qeue is getting old.

~Regards

Lion of Kaleida

You mean like when you're being spawn camped and you can't jump down or you die in 2 hits to a Rank 6 champion in a premade? That hill? Funny thing is, you're not safe there. They can go around the side and get on top of it.

Plane Touched

Why? no reason to give them free kills when you know your team is gonna lose anyway. The smarter teams have a couple run up their and keep all 10 of the lossers entertained while the points are ticing away.
    50 Warrior
    50 Mage
    50 Defiant cleric
    50 rogue
    50 Defiant Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    You mean like when you're being spawn camped and you can't jump down or you die in 2 hits to a Rank 6 champion in a premade? That hill? Funny thing is, you're not safe there. They can go around the side and get on top of it.
    LOL yep, that hill. I guess the question at this point is this: when your group is consistently p1-p3 facing a predominantly p5 group, is it more beneficial to surrender and end the match quickly, increasing the rate at which you receive end of qeue prestige; or do you continue to fight and try to prolonge the inevitable?

~Cheers

Lion of Kaleida

Quote Originally Posted by Marnos View Post
    LOL yep, that hill. I guess the question at this point is this: when your group is consistently p1-p3 facing a predominantly p5 group, is it more beneficial to surrender and end the match quickly, increasing the rate at which you receive end of qeue prestige; or do you continue to fight and try to prolonge the inevitable?

~Cheers

Lion of Kaleida
    Depends, I've been in some matches where we can't even score a single KB against the opposing R6 pre-made that has queue'd to farm us. In that case, why even bother going back out? To feed them favor?

On the other hand, if you think you can score some easy kills off stragglers, you may as well take whatever favor you can get.

However, if you're not reward motivated and are just playing to have fun, I would personally sit out so as to get into the next WF faster, because being farmed isn't fun.

+ Reply to Thread