+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @30-39 Bracket (Guardian QQ)

Default @30-39 Bracket (Guardian QQ)

I don't know about you guys but this just seems to be the mentally challenged PvP for the guardians. Nobody communicates. Not at all. The last 3 Black Gardens I played were just horrid, I don't even want to start with Codex or Whitefall.

But there are just so many people who refuse to listen to simple instructions. "Kill the person with the purple beam sticking out of their head that shoots at the sky" I'm finding people who are killing pets? Really? We get rushed so many times by them I just don't understand what it is about guardians, anybody else having the same issues? Does it get better at level 40-49 or even 50?

QQ Cannibal <3

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Consumes Embyros View Post
    I don't know about you guys but this just seems to be the mentally challenged PvP for the guardians. Nobody communicates. Not at all. The last 3 Black Gardens I played were just horrid, I don't even want to start with Codex or Whitefall.

But there are just so many people who refuse to listen to simple instructions. "Kill the person with the purple beam sticking out of their head that shoots at the sky" I'm finding people who are killing pets? Really? We get rushed so many times by them I just don't understand what it is about guardians, anybody else having the same issues? Does it get better at level 40-49 or even 50?

QQ Cannibal <3
    It gets better if you play during the hours kids dont. lots of young children aparently play this game. like form 8am til 3pm guardians do much better.
    50 Warrior
    50 Mage
    50 Defiant cleric
    50 rogue
    50 Defiant Mage

The problem is not only seen with Guardians, Defiants have our share of stupid people too...
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

+ Reply to Thread