+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Developers, do you play you game?

Sword of Telara

Default Developers, do you play you game?

I am sincere in this question. Do you even play your own game? Because its impossible for me to believe that if you played your own game, you would think that level 50 players were in war fronts to roll for green gear or potions. If you played your own game, you would realize how ridiculous a window coming up to roll "need" for green boots in a 50 war front is. No one in your group has lamented " well guys, this is just stupid?"

Make the greens and potions, silver. Do I really have to tell you this? Do you play your own game?

Title should have been "Developers, do you play your own game?"

Unfortunately, editing the topic is not an option. i'm sure there's some good reason for that also.
    Last edited by Raymath; 06-12-2011 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymath View Post
    I am sincere in this question. Do you even play your own game? Because its impossible for me to believe that if you played your own game, you would think that level 50 players were in war fronts to roll for green gear or potions. If you played your own game, you would realize how ridiculous a window coming up to roll "need" for green boots in a 50 war front is. No one in your group has lamented " well guys, this is just stupid?"

Make the greens and potions, silver. Do I really have to tell you this? Do you play your own game?

Title should have been "Developers, do you play your own game?"

Unfortunately, editing the topic is not an option. i'm sure there's some good reason for that also.
    Some people can break the greens down for craftables, not to mention, they do sell for gold, so what is the point of turning them into silver? They just need to make it so you auto loot upon a kill, without having to click on bodies.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    Some people can break the greens down for craftables, not to mention, they do sell for gold, so what is the point of turning them into silver? They just need to make it so you auto loot upon a kill, without having to click on bodies.
    No one is farming warfronts for greens at 50. That's ridiculous, and rolling for greens in 50 war fronts is stupid plain and simple.
    Last edited by Raymath; 06-12-2011 at 07:52 PM.

No one is farming warfronts for greens at 50. That's ridiculous, and rolling for greens in 50 war fronts is stupid plain and simple.
    You're ridiculous, the greens the only source of income for pvpers past the daily, and the potions are more than welcome.
    What I can't believe is someone whining about this. Next you'll be telling us how it ruins the immersion.

(Gear)

I don't remember saying that farmed them for greens, but I'm sure picking up an extra one here, or there wouldn't hurt them.

They should auto loot, and go into our bags, without us having to click anything.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    You're ridiculous, the greens the only source of income for pvpers past the daily, and the potions are more than welcome.
    What I can't believe is someone whining about this. Next you'll be telling us how it ruins the immersion.
    Yea, you are living on winning green rolls against 10 -20 people. That's beyond ridiculous. "Ooooh common dice, daddy needs a green pair of shoes!

Its ridiculous.

Sword of Telara

I don't remember saying that farmed them for greens, but I'm sure picking up an extra one here, or there wouldn't hurt them.

They should auto loot, and go into our bags, without us having to click anything.
    Well just make it coins and dispense with the ridiculous pop ups. I understand why it happens. LAZINESS on the developers part. It is certainly no game enhancer. But changing it would require re coding.
    Last edited by Raymath; 06-12-2011 at 08:11 PM.

Sword of Telara

Well just make it coins and dispense with the ridiculous pop ups. I understand why it happens. LAZINESS on the developers part. It is certainly no game enhancer. But changing it would require re coding.
    I'd settle for an option to turn off rolls for me in war fronts. I'm not there for the loot.

Yea, you are living on winning green rolls against 10 -20 people. That's beyond ridiculous. "Ooooh common dice, daddy needs a green pair of shoes!

Its ridiculous.
    Yes, I am. It's giving me the materials I need to break down and make weaponstones and insoles.

(Gear)

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    Yes, I am. It's giving me the materials I need to break down and make weaponstones and insoles.
    Take 10 minutes and travel to Stillmoor or Shimmersand. Your time will be much better spent if you are looking for greens.

Telaran

So the healers get screwed?

If it was auto loot and $$ people wouldn't be clicking on need instead of looking at health bars. Rolling in PvP shouldn't be an option, IMO. More $$ would be better. If you only PvP you can't afford anything that is on the AH.

dmv

I remember beta when people said the best pvp equipment would drop from players. Oh, those were the days, full of promise.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

+ Reply to Thread