+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You're whining at me for WHAT now?

Soulwalker

Question You're whining at me for WHAT now?

So today someone started comlpaining at me for changing roles in a warfront.
    I used a nightblade-riftstalker mix to steal the flag, popped out and switched to Marksman to help hold the line, with occasional changes to Bard to help prop up the other players when the healer died.

PVP in this game is all about flexbility and changing your role to suit what needs to be done. If you want to be able to predict exactly what your opponent is going to do, go back and play WoW.

ITT: What's the dumbest thing anyone has ever yelled at you for in a warfront?

Ready set go!

Plane Touched

Joining the warfront...

"...But the gods of the Vigil intervened. Their messengers went among the fallen and Ascended the worthy, not for their virtue, but for their MIGHT! In you, they place their faith, their hope and their power. You are our salvation. YOU are a Guardian."

I always switch roles based on what is happening in the wf, idiots will be idiots.

One that sticks out for me was actually on a level 13 alt when some idiot blamed me for us losing because I was low level. Told me go back and level, was nerdraging hard. Anyone who rages over 10-19 losses needs to get a life, seriously.

Using slip away offensively. As if I'm supposed to invest 31+ points into assassin just to not use the abilities so things can be easier for you.

+ Reply to Thread