+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Quit crying about changes unless you have tested them.

Rift Master

Default Quit crying about changes unless you have tested them.

I honestly don't think it will be near as bad as you are all making it out to be. But they put these things on a test shard for a reason. Go test it before you start talking about how stupid it might make the game. Currently only bads can't kill clerics, that will stay the same I assume (yes I know I didn't test,

I don't think it was ever intended for someone to nearly instantly blow someone up in 1-2 gcds.. This is an attempt to stop that from happening. With how many healing reductions there are, I don't think it was ever intended for dps to blindly spam their dps macros in pvp and expect to win. Clerics will still eat dirt to those that utilize their abilities.

Learn to play and adapt.

Rift Master

Yes I know I didn't test anything, just explaining the logic behind the change, so its ok cuz I'm not complaining about it.

dmv

Oh look someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Because you can't test them on the TEST shard because there isn't an npc that puts you at prestige 6.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooblet View Post
    Yes I know I didn't test anything, just explaining the logic behind the change, so its ok cuz I'm not complaining about it.
    So it is okay for you to spout off your inexperienced opinion on the changed based on your logic......yet anyone else is talking out of their ***? Gotcha.

Rift Master

Get a friend?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mako482 View Post
    So it is okay for you to spout off your inexperienced opinion on the changed based on your logic......yet anyone else is talking out of their ***? Gotcha.
    Correct. Because I'm not complaining about it. Gosh can't you read?

So Bruno says he has this idea. Instead of my going home to my girlfriend to make sweet love... he is going to take me home with him. He thinks his change is a great idea.

...so you're saying I should not complain, eh?

Are you saying you'd happily go along to experience all that Bruno has to offer...before commenting on his idea?

That what you are saying...?
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Prophet of Telara

I honestly don't think it will be near as bad as you are all making it out to be. But they put these things on a test shard for a reason. Go test it before you start talking about how stupid it might make the game. Currently only bads can't kill clerics, that will stay the same I assume (yes I know I didn't test,

I don't think it was ever intended for someone to nearly instantly blow someone up in 1-2 gcds.. This is an attempt to stop that from happening. With how many healing reductions there are, I don't think it was ever intended for dps to blindly spam their dps macros in pvp and expect to win. Clerics will still eat dirt to those that utilize their abilities.

Learn to play and adapt.
    Quit defending changes unless you have tested them? Did you see what I did there?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    So Bruno says he has this idea. Instead of my going home to my girlfriend to make sweet love... he is going to take me home with him. He thinks his change is a great idea.

...so you're saying I should not complain, eh?

Are you saying you'd happily go along to experience all that Bruno has to offer...before commenting on his idea?

That what you are saying...?
    You should definitly give bruno a try, you might like it.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    Quit defending changes unless you have tested them? Did you see what I did there?
    No matter how much things change, you will still be bad. This much I know.

Plane Touched

If you disagree with the reasoning of anyone who's opposing the 1.3 changes, you're free to point out which of their arguments or predictions is wrong and to back up your own point of view.

Making the point that no one can use their understanding of the game to predict the substance of the changes 1.3 will make to the metagame is pretty absurd. Maybe you can't, but that doesn't mean others can't.

In short, you're pretty god damned dumb and I don't understand the drive between these "stop complaining" threads. They add nothing to the discussion and don't address any point made by anyone.

Learn to play and adapt.
    **** you your asshpole.
    anyone can see that this changes are pointless , and that trion is babtsting the pve players

Arash /Linke - P8 MM <Vantage>
    ""three shots,one kill"

Rift Master

im huge on pvp, and i agree with this guy 100%,

you guys are ****ing babys...

im going to complain about something i haven't even experienced yet, **** you guys just don't learn..

every single patch, and I MEAN EVERY SINGLE thats been made in this game, all i see is QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

for about a week, and then it stops because people absorbed the new patch, seen that some of the changes where pretty good and adopted and it brought a new aspect of pvp into the game..

im not saying i agree with the changes, but im not gonna cry a big ****ing river about it.

im gonna wait till it hits give it a week and see the goods and the bads..

is that too much to ask?

like really you guys need to grow up, calm down and stop nerd raging over a video...

if you don't like it theirs the door, no need to threaten trion that won't do ****...

JUST leave, trust me you and ur QQ posts won't be missed.

I literary laugh at all these QQ posts i see, without even giving them a chance, pure childish ********
    Last edited by Toothsome; 06-12-2011 at 10:20 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4xojWEe8s - working again /auto swap, not my music!
    1.3 PvP Vids

1.4 is here check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5z3ydavoQ

Quit crying about Clerics. You have the following to counter them, not to mention single target damage already without Valor is 45.6% higher than single target healing, while AoEs from Stormcaller do 74.8% more damage, than any healing soul can group heal.

-- 30% - 75% Heal Reduction; Yes, the Dominator can reduce healing by 75%.
    -- A ton of purges; No, the Marksman isn't the only class that can purge. Yes, they're VERY effective against all healing classes.
    -- Blight; which strips ALL heal over times, regardless of how many are on a target, and grants a 50% heal reduction to boot. Say what?
    -- Burst DPS, which varies from a single player in the amounts of 2500-4500 for three seconds, which means you're dishing out 7500-13500 damage during that time, *IF* you have cooldowns available, including those abilities that do not trigger the global cooldown.
    -- FOCUSING; aka assisting. Wait a minute, you mean PUGs can assist too? Get out of here, why would I want to assist? See Burst DPS above this note. No healer in the game can live through two GOOD DPS PLAYERS, assisting, unless three healers are healing that target, for which you need (justly so) to add one more DPS, per two healers. Stack too many healers on one side, the side with a balance of DPS will win EVERY DAMN TIME!!
    -- Crowd Control; yes it is still damned effective, even with diminishing returns. But, I understand you need to be smart to use them.
    -- Power drains (Mana drains) from Dominator, and Void Knight. Post 1.3 a 51 spec Dominator can drain a Cleric in 5 seconds, unless they change it on the PTS server.

So why on Gods green earth are you still having a problem killing a healing Cleric? Wait a minute, I understand, you want to PUG it up, not communicate with your team, and be able to kill any single Cleric, solo, even though they've got multiple Clerics healing them, and tanks protecting them. GET OUT OF HERE WITH SUCH NONSENSE!

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Toothsome View Post
    im huge on pvp, and i agree with this guy 100%,

you guys are ****ing babys...

im going to complain about something i haven't even experienced yet, **** you guys just don't learn..

every single patch, and I MEAN EVERY SINGLE thats been made in this game, all i see is QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

for about a week, and then it stops because people absorbed the new patch, seen that some of the changes where pretty good and adopted and it brought a new aspect of pvp into the game..

im not saying i agree with the changes, but im not gonna cry a big ****ing river about it.

im gonna wait till it hits give it a week and see the goods and the bads..

is that too much to ask?

like really you guys need to grow up, calm down and stop nerd raging over a video...

if you don't like it theirs the door, no need to threaten trion that won't do ****...

JUST leave, trust me you and ur QQ posts won't be missed.

I literary laugh at all these QQ posts i see, without even giving them a chance, pure childish ********
    I hate to point out the obvious, but what you did right there made you a hypocrite. Deal with it lol.
    Breaking News: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get the Heck Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-waaa. This is Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Fussin'. If you like this, repost it. If you don't...suck it up buttercup! Life doesn't revolve around you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast