+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Quit crying about changes unless you have tested them.

Quote Originally Posted by dmv View Post
    You know the counter to a heal debuff? A subdue spec, if you aren't healing through subdued damage while you've got 75% of your heals mitigated, then you are a bad cleric and should delete your piss poor character.
    dmv you can't convince these guys because they have NO idea what its like being a MELEE DPS. I know as well as you that these clerics and their heals are out of control.

- Pappy (retired), now Phrogg
    "I always wanted to play a PvP game where nobody dies." - Rift PvP

dmv

Quote Originally Posted by Cal_KC View Post
    dmv you can't convince these guys because they have NO idea what its like being a MELEE DPS. I know as well as you that these clerics and their heals are out of control.

But I can try! By the way, I will genuinely miss your **** talking pappy, it made warfronts much less boring.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by dmv View Post
    You know the counter to a heal debuff? A subdue spec, if you aren't healing through subdued damage while you've got 75% of your heals mitigated, then you are a bad cleric and should delete your piss poor character.
    So wait... You want subdue nerfed? Or saying healing is overpowered when another class uses an overpowered ability on the cleric? Please elaborate.

dmv

Quote Originally Posted by Nooblet View Post
    So wait... You want subdue nerfed? Or saying healing is overpowered when another class uses an overpowered ability on the cleric? Please elaborate.
    No, I'm saying that clerics already have massive survivability without the need for subdue. And that with all things considered a cleric will not be killed by 5 people focusing it when there are other factors helping it.

I don't want subdue nerfed, it makes the tank class effective and pvp, and that's something new.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cal_KC View Post

You think that I have never tried shaman or druid? Where I have much less options, and far inferior to warriors. Yet I still manage to kill things when focusing with any other competent dps. If you seriously need more than two dps to kill a solo cleric, then one or both of you aren't pulling your weight.

Now you are bringing up using subdue, and probably another cleric healing.. That's 3 things, so you'll probably need more than 2 dps to kill. The more coordinated the defense, the more coordinated the offense needs to be. I don't see a problem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5