+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: So i have a question, Come 1.3, will it be possible to kill anyone in PVP?

Soulwalker

Default So i have a question, Come 1.3, will it be possible to kill anyone in PVP?

Sure, the lower ranks will still be possible to kill but i dont know what will become of ranks 4-6 if they even have mediocre incoming heals. As a rogue geared in full epics and rank 3-5 gear, as a pure burst dps using 38MM 28 NB, I currently find it impossible to kill a P6 healing cleric who is healing him/herself. My gear is average, t2-raid gear for pve, and rank 3-6 pvp gear. I am not sure if i am doing something wrong, or if this is just supposed to be natural.

I am not sure if trion's goal for warfronts is making SURE that high ranking healer clerics cannot die to less than 4 people, but this seems to be where it is headed.

I don't think that I am the only person with the view that pvp is probably going to be completely F**** after 1.3, but i may be one of the few, comment and tell me how far I am off on my view of everything.
    Last edited by Moonblaze; 06-11-2011 at 08:45 PM.

We will all die in Wfs - from sheer boredom while we wait for the clerics to win it

Ascendant

I dont know why you idiots whining, rank 4 is so easy to get.

Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    I dont know why you idiots whining, rank 4 is so easy to get.
    Im R6 - was just having a joke you tool -

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    Im R6 - was just having a joke you tool -
    I know, I must pissed off why PVP doesnt go forward in 10 year and devs are still same dump****s. TW your BS pvp is bringing your game down, we all know subs are going down.
    Last edited by June; 06-11-2011 at 09:00 PM.

That's not a question, that's a complaint. I always get fooled by these fake-question complaints. I wonder if anyone ever has real questions?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Stay View Post
    That's not a question, that's a complaint. I always get fooled by these fake-question complaints. I wonder if anyone ever has real questions?
    I didnt figure what OP was saying either.

But yeah, could be summer but Rift's subs are down, so many people told me the same thing. THis is gonna be awesome, wow-clone format wasnt so popular after all. So 6 mill wowtards are ****ing wrong! They are own breed indeed.
    Last edited by June; 06-11-2011 at 09:59 PM.

Rift Disciple

rogues have situational burst, the fact that its predictable in nature (5cp to finisher) means that it is less effective against decent healers unless it takes them low enough that they actually panic

sabo is probably easier but yeah if that doesnt work 5spike5shrap just change target lol

it is pretty hard to kill high ranked clerics unless you assist train; the new valor changes will just make it harder

Hammerknell equipped MM assist trains...
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Plane Touched

learn to play your rogue right, you have: silents, interrupts, anthema, some other blade healing debuff (water weapons i think), 5 SEC IMMUNE TO ALL MAGIC, slip away.

seriously if u cant kill a mage or cleric you are just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DontBluffMyJ View Post
    learn to play your rogue right, you have: silents, interrupts, anthema, some other blade healing debuff (water weapons i think), 5 SEC IMMUNE TO ALL MAGIC, slip away.

seriously if u cant kill a mage or cleric you are just bad.
    Ranged Rogues kill me far better than Melee Rogues...
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Rift Disciple

I am sure I will be killing more. Both my cleric and warrior. No more 1 shotting skills. All classes have tools to utilise. If you depend on crit damage then you need to learn to play a bit better

Quote Originally Posted by Framer View Post
    If you depend on crit damage then you need to learn to play a bit better
    Have...uh...you looked through the vast majority of the Souls and the number of "Crit" abilities, "Crit Dmg" increasing abilities, "Crit Chance" increasing abilities...etc? Almost everybody to some extent is dependent on crits...lol...even Healers want their heals to crit.
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    Have...uh...you looked through the vast majority of the Souls and the number of "Crit" abilities, "Crit Dmg" increasing abilities, "Crit Chance" increasing abilities...etc? Almost everybody to some extent is dependent on crits...lol...even Healers want their heals to crit.
    You want be needing it. There will be less "spikes" so you will have to think a bit. Now pvp is global cooldown war. You will still want to crit but the battle will become slower so you may have a chance of CC thinking the right time not I need to cc first to win the dps war

2 decent wardens can already keep a full team up np under the current valor system. This patch is already dawn of the cleric, 1.3 you can safely stay at the gy if the other side has a healing cleric and you don't, or you can meet in the middle and stalemate until the timer runs out if both sides have equal numbers or clerics. Have fun!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast