+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Movie showing where WS artifacts (daily) located?

Default Movie showing where WS artifacts (daily) located?

Has anyone made a movie showing where the artifacts are in the Defiant base of Whitefall Steppes for the daily? Google isn't doing it for me, and neither is a forums search. It's always frenzy on steroids when I go into that base so darned if I live long enough to look around for sparklies amid all that combat graphics!
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

Eh? If you mean the one-time only quest to recover the sourcestone "artifact", it's the red sourcestone in their base; the one you need to capture to win the game.
    I'm not aware of any quest involving the sparkly ground artifacts in any warfront.

Quote Originally Posted by nacho View Post
    Eh? If you mean the one-time only quest to recover the sourcestone "artifact", it's the red sourcestone in their base; the one you need to capture to win the game.
    I'm not aware of any quest involving the sparkly ground artifacts in any warfront.
    No, not that (I don't think) because the seemingly new WS quest used the word "all" and the plural of the word "artifact" to be recovered from, for Guardians, the Defiant base. I've dropped the quest both times and gotten a different quest the next server reset (4a server time) because I don't have time when in their guarded base to snoop around or even look for shinies when fighting in their base, and fighting or trying to protect a carrier is all I'm frenetically doing when I'm in their base! No way do I have time to look for those things, nor would taking the time be of benefit to my team (they'd be denied my active participation, small as it may be I think it more important than the quest). Oh well, I'll just keep dropping that dumb anti team participation quest until I come across something that gives coordinates for those artifacts.
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

its just off to the side a bit, behind the house.
    not realy hidden, should be easy to see

+ Reply to Thread