+ Reply to Thread

Thread: can we lower the level for....

Default can we lower the level for....

Hi! can we please lower the level for warfronts? What i mean is. i got into a WF as lvl 31 and the damage i was doing as a dps was just silly. These people were healing for more than i could damage them so it is pointless. Why not make the brackets a 5 level thing?? that way at least people could compete.

Soulwalker

With smaller brackets the queues could get pretty ridiculous timewise. Try to get your pvp fill when you're at *7,*8,*9, etc. Then focus on levelling till you're back up to at least *5+.

well if they make the WF a 6 server thing then maybe it wouldnt be so bad. Right now its a 4 server merge for WFs. i think it is anyway. Its just a suggestion is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bistustal View Post
    With smaller brackets the queues could get pretty ridiculous timewise. Try to get your pvp fill when you're at *7,*8,*9, etc. Then focus on levelling till you're back up to at least *5+.
    That's what I do until a toon gets to 40. At 40 things change and it becomes a bigger deal about gear, runes, and stat allocations; the one with the best is who wins because most soul talents, of any power advantage and not unique to specific situations, have already been obtained. Warriors at 45 up are like healers, it takes more than one player to put them down (in a reasonable time period). But yes, the lower levels of any bracket are fresh meat. Your time in the sun comes at the *7, *8, and especially *9 ranges and you do present a good annoyance factor at the *5 level. The lower levels of a bracket might not hit great or live long but they do have a purpose = to annoy and slow the opposing faction enough to upset their plans, and that's being a team player too.
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Bistustal View Post
    Actually, I found it the exact opposite. Because at 1-5 you get the buff that increases your stats to where a X9 should be. But you may be undergeared and not actually have the stats they think you should

+ Reply to Thread