+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please explain the Favor distribution in these screenshots

Default Please explain the Favor distribution in these screenshots

After a couple of port scion matches, I took screenshots of the final scores. One match I played as a DPS, getting pretty high on the DPS chart. The other match I played tank, doing mainly disruption tactics. In both cases, players with less kills than me scored much more favor. I've highlight the biggest anomalies in the scoreboards. Can anyone explain how this happens?

Scoreboard 1

Scoreboard 2

Quote Originally Posted by bear_on_the_job View Post
    After a couple of port scion matches, I took screenshots of the final scores. One match I played as a DPS, getting pretty high on the DPS chart. The other match I played tank, doing mainly disruption tactics. In both cases, players with less kills than me scored much more favor. I've highlight the biggest anomalies in the scoreboards. Can anyone explain how this happens?

Scoreboard 1

Scoreboard 2

I know the answer and it has been sent in. Id post it but id rather not encourage that type of behavior.

dmv

1. Guild perk, Foe hunter.
    2. You can use the items you from killing an opponents town crystal thing for 13 extra favor per. (in port of scion, by the general)
    Last edited by dmv; 06-11-2011 at 08:12 AM.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by dmv View Post
    1. Guild perk, Foe hunter.
    2. You can use the items you from killing an opponents town crystal thing for 13 extra favor per.
    The foe hunter increase explains some of the extra favor, but that's only 9%. It certainly doesn't explain a person with 10 less kills than me getting 25% more favor.

And I can't imagine using the clicky badges you get from wardstones would account for the discrepancies I see in almost ever port scion match. People would have to be farming them non-stop to use them that often...unless there's an exploit involving them.

I know people that afk next to the boss when it becomes a PVE game so they get more favor

Speaking of, I hope they move Scion to queue under the LFG tool soon and give us a functional PvP warfront in its place.
    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

+ Reply to Thread