+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suck big time :)

Shadowlander

Default Suck big time :)

Hello, im back again you slackers noobs, hahahaha.

To do pvp more nice they should take away ALL buffs mages and clerics can put on you, if you get stunned, silenced, feared etc you SHOULD be immune, there is impossible to kill a mage or cleric or for that matter an healing rouge, for me as Range Rouge anyway.

And as i said before i DONT WANT to be forced to choose dagger rouge or an cleric or mage just to have a chance in pvp, nope, give Bow rouge more powerful spells and PLZ more instant shots.

And as usual there gona be some mature and concrete answres from players, hahaha but just go on you children from the .........

Benny

dmv

Please, be on lotham. And a guardian.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

What a terrible troll...
    Crymoor/Crymor
    Rank 8 Rogue
    <The Granite Guard>

Quote Originally Posted by Rolemodel View Post
    What a terrible troll...
    You didn't feel a few braincells die as you read what he posted? My arm is cramping up, man - I think I'm having a stroke... arrrgggh, ughghghgh... OP wrote a thought virus... arrrrgghhh...

...oh wait, no - I'm still laughing at the "neat" dump from the other thread.

Never mind....
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Shadowlander

Default impossible

I am playing pvp right now and i had a fight against a lvl 21 ****ing Bard rouge and im 29 Bor Rouge, i couldnt kill the ****er because we as Bow dont ahve ANY good skills to use, they are 1,5 - 2 sec casting, RIFT YOU SUCK. )))

Benny

PS If you have a Bow Tree to show , plz do I DONT WANNA go Dagger or ****ing healer or something **** DS
    Last edited by Heikedemon; 06-11-2011 at 09:13 AM.

Shadowlander

Default what to do?

I got so mad when developers cant do anything right, i know this stupid game is gear based like WoW and Aion, but like in Aion you dont stand a chance if youre not in a big guild that are doing a lot of pvp together or dungeons.

And the dungeons in this game is something you have to laugh about, hahahaha, its nothing, the bosses in IT drops the same gear everytime youre in there, and the rest i guess is just the same ****, the LFG doesnt work at all and there is 40 servers in Europe and i guess you can merge so there is only 20 servers left adn still you dont have a lot of ppl on the servers.

I gona make some players happy and say that this is probably my last week/month in this game. There is noth9ing to do in this game, only questing (and how funny is that to power lvling) i have almost 300 on all professions on 4 chars so......

This game is 75 % wow and 25 % Aion

Benny

+ Reply to Thread