+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is there a Guardian Pod that wins or at least breaks even?

Shadowlander

Default Is there a Guardian Pod that wins or at least breaks even?

I have two toons. One defiant and one guardian. I didn't want to guess which realm would be better in pvp so I hedged my bet and I'm glad I did. I put them on different pods and my defiant has a muchhh better winning pct than my guardian.

Is there a guardian pod that holds its own. When the free transfers kick in I would like to move him off the Alsbeth pod. I do not expect to win every match but I'm tracking about 35% with my guard and about 63% with my defiant. I'd settle for 50/50 as long as its fun.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Safru View Post
    I have two toons. One defiant and one guardian. I didn't want to guess which realm would be better in pvp so I hedged my bet and I'm glad I did. I put them on different pods and my defiant has a muchhh better winning pct than my guardian.

Is there a guardian pod that holds its own. When the free transfers kick in I would like to move him off the Alsbeth pod. I do not expect to win every match but I'm tracking about 35% with my guard and about 63% with my defiant. I'd settle for 50/50 as long as its fun.
    you win 49% of your warfronts, overall. That ain't too bad? With just a bit of training/gearing, you'd get that to 50% by yourself.

You're not "settling for 50/50 as long as its fun" if you want to transfer your guardian but not your defiant.
    You're looking at (50% + 63%)/2 = 56.5%, plus, you probably will move your guardian somewhere he gets more than 50% anyway, making that % even greater.

At least don't lie to yourself.
    You are, like tons of players, just looking to play on facerolling servers so you don't have to actually try/train harder in PVP to win games.

Shadowlander

sigh

you are such an idiot. i just asked if anyone has a pod that is evenly matched and you have to troll because your parents would not let you stay up late so ur pissed.

as i said in my post I'm not looking to win all my matches and would settle for 50/50 on both def and guard. However my guard is 23-45 in his last 68 matches. Why are people so freeking bitter. I've read your posts and you have some smartass comment on just about everything. So by your logic I should stay on this pod where the guards are getting spanked. If it makes you feel better I'll move both of my toons to a 50/50 pod.

Does anyone have a pod that is evenly matched?
    Last edited by Safru; 06-11-2011 at 05:53 AM.

Soulwalker

Personally, I only actively participate in a WF if we're going to win. I'm not going to expend time and energy if it won't get me what I'm in there for in the first place. That said, if we are going to win, or I honestly think my participation is enough for us to win, I give it 100%. But when I join that black garden 23 v 351, yes I will be afk til it's time to queue again.

Asking if there's a shard where I can actually play every game seems like a fairly reasonable request, no?

Rift Disciple

35% win for your guardian... would still be an improvement for my defiant. On Plutonus, I doubt I have won more than about 10-15%. In a good percentage of our games, our side does not even bother to try... things like just hanging out near the spawn point on the hill and try to get an odd kill here and there in Black Garden while the guardians have the fang the entire time. I was in one where the group leader signed the group up for a random dungeon and the entire group left but me.

wtf is a pod?
    Abovethelaw - Rank 90 Cleric, Faeblight Guardian
    Glenfiddich - Rank 7x Warrior
    Belowthelaw - Rank 7x Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Aleck0 View Post
    wtf is a pod?
    A group of killer whales, also called Orcas.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Guardians win a lot more in my battlegroup, we get on some streaks now and then but it depends who is playing and if we get a bunch of decent players thrown in together haha.

Guardians seem to be the least populated which bugs me because I normally prefer playing on the underdog side but was tough to tell which would be when I first started.

sigh

you are such an idiot. i just asked if anyone has a pod that is evenly matched and you have to troll because your parents would not let you stay up late so ur pissed.

as i said in my post I'm not looking to win all my matches and would settle for 50/50 on both def and guard. However my guard is 23-45 in his last 68 matches. Why are people so freeking bitter. I've read your posts and you have some smartass comment on just about everything. So by your logic I should stay on this pod where the guards are getting spanked. If it makes you feel better I'll move both of my toons to a 50/50 pod.

Does anyone have a pod that is evenly matched?

the endless is awesome for guardians. we win like 65% of the time

Champion of Telara

I have a good win percentage I dont know about the rest of my battlegroup. Winning has a lot more to do with how good you are than anything else. Unless the only way you can win is to have people carry you I dont know why you would care how anyone else does. Maybe you are asking which group has bad defiants? They all do, I would never give someone asking this the name of my battlegroup.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
    Personally, I only actively participate in a WF if we're going to win. I'm not going to expend time and energy if it won't get me what I'm in there for in the first place. That said, if we are going to win, or I honestly think my participation is enough for us to win, I give it 100%. But when I join that black garden 23 v 351, yes I will be afk til it's time to queue again.

Asking if there's a shard where I can actually play every game seems like a fairly reasonable request, no?
    You sound horrible. Im sure Im better than you and I would try to get a kill even if we were down 490:0.
    You can justify being a piece of **** all you want you are still a piece of ****. Probably a bad one.
    Last edited by Dahrken; 06-16-2011 at 06:39 AM.

Rift Disciple

I am on the Guardian side of Harrow/Briarcliff group and we do great. The tide shifts with the time of day.

WhiteDevil/Harrow
    Whitedevil/Harrow

I still dunno what the hell is pod supposed to mean in this thread.

Rift Master

sigh

ROFLMAO!!!

I can't put my finger on exactly why... but this is about the funniest thing I've ever read on these forums. *Almost* sigworthy. Almost.

Guardians on Nyx rule they War Fronts there. I want to move to a better Defiant group because I am tired of loosing.
    Metamucilos... Helps keep you Regulos!

I play on Snarebrush (Briarcliff, harrow, bryiel, cluster) as guardian and its pretty close to 50/50. It goes back and forth throughout the day but even then it usually stays close matches, you do get the occasional premade that just cleans up for awhile though, but that goes for either side.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast