+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You know what felt great?

Fik
    Rift Chaser

Default You know what felt great?

Deleting my toon. I feel better now. That's the first time I have ever gotten so mad as to delete my toon.

This game isnt fun, it's like a ****ty job.

PVP is filled with premades all over the place, they're destroying the game experience for me. Also, all of the lifetimers are unkillable bc of valor gear. I completely dislike all and any soon to come valor items. They ruin pvp for anyone but the guy who doesnt work.

I could ramble much more, but I'm out. I hope to see this game die in hell.
    Last edited by Fik; 06-10-2011 at 09:25 PM.

I took a huge dump today, that was pretty neat.

Sunspots the Retired
    Once R8 Guardian Cleric of Seastone
    Proud Alumni of [breaking bads]

Observe my Past Glory in Video Format here!!

Warrior? lol
    "ToA Will not have a significant impact on RvR."

Shield of Telara

The sad thing is he is correct.

And he won't be the last to leave due to this nonsense. A lot of people are leaving now and we can all see that on forums.

If the Dev's don't pull their fingers out they will have no one. Just dead servers.

But hey, they got their money so it probably doesn't matter.

So many people say it balances out at level 50 so the brackets prior to that aren't balanced. Funny thing is I always found brackets below 50 from 10-49 were more balanced then at 50 due to all this valor and rank 1-6 gear gap.

Things need to change regardless of this game being titled as PvE. There is still a HUGE player base that is PvP orientated and if that leaves well.. Good luck to Trion when it happens.

dmv

While I'm happy with the game at the moment, if the 1.3 pvp changes on the PTS go live, I'll be unsubbing.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by dmv View Post
    While I'm happy with the game at the moment, if the 1.3 pvp changes on the PTS go live, I'll be unsubbing.
    Because you're not looking at the full scope of the changes, and still believe the time to kill wasn't an issue, before they changed valor. Virtually every other game on the market that has PvP, and PvE, has a 40% reduction in damage, when in PvP combat. This game is no different, and if you look at the numbers, damage was far, far higher than healing, so they needed to reduce it some how.

You just don't like people being able to fight back.
    Last edited by Visions; 06-10-2011 at 09:50 PM.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Fik View Post
    PVP is filled with premades all over the place, they're destroying the game experience for me. Also, all of the lifetimers are unkillable bc of valor gear. I completely dislike all and any soon to come valor items. They ruin pvp for anyone but the guy who doesnt work.
    What do you expect from a game that revolves entirely around instances at level 50?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Nerus View Post
    What do you expect from a game that revolves entirely around instances at level 50?
    jiz lots and lots of jiz
    Last edited by Totalkaos; 06-10-2011 at 09:55 PM.

Plane Touched

I never understood these threads. If I leave a game I don't come to the forums to let everyone know. I don't continue to post on the forums either. I just move on.

Bye OP guy. I don't miss you at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekCrux View Post
    I never understood these threads. If I leave a game I don't come to the forums to let everyone know. I don't continue to post on the forums either. I just move on.

Bye OP guy. I don't miss you at all.
    That's because he isn't leaving. He's taking a break until he realizes how terrible television is, and finds that the new shiny MMO's don't release for a few months.

Any game I've made an "I'm quitting" post, either to randoms or guildies, I've returned to. When I leave a game, I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspots View Post
    LMAO after reading the OP post and saw this.

Dude how are premades ruining things lol. PvP and competition in general is about progression. If you want to log in to something randomly with no goal but to run around hitting buttons for fun. Player versus player video games are not for you, or any person versus person competitive activities. I suggest Whack-A-Mole.

Still laughing as I edit this. What level did you get to? Why would you delete your toon instead of just not playing? Seems like a waste of time to me. I bet your pissed for deleting something you spent a lot of time doing.
    Last edited by inaliz; 06-11-2011 at 02:56 AM.

But uh, are you saying, um... that it felt great? The actual process? Or was it a case you felt great after it...?

I forget what the OP said...er...something along the same lines I take it?
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Personally I just find it hilarious that he describes taking a dump as "neat". The again I am a sucker for **** and fart jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by inaliz View Post
    Personally I just find it hilarious that he describes taking a dump as "neat". The again I am a sucker for **** and fart jokes.
    We like to think that women take "neat" dumps. Though after living with them for any period of time, you'll likely find yourself crying at some point when you have to use the restroom after them.

All couples should have at least two bathrooms - it is helpful for the relationship - honestly.

Though, I did go back and read what the OP said again. The Rage Quit. I came very close to that once in EVE. I destroyed everything I had in my all my holds - mailed the money I had to some random person - and started the deletion process. My account expired before I could complete it though. I did go back during one of those free return things - did not delete the toon. Logged in for a few minutes, saw the issues that had caused me to leave were still in place - saw the fluff direction CCP was taking the game - and uninstalled again. I've ignored several of the free return things (heck, thing there was one just the other day before the Summer thing)...

...on one hand, yeah - the Rage Quit feels good. It really only works if you are literally not going to come back to the game. Course, a Rage Quit at this point in Rift...meh, it is not really saying much...

...just saying.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Everybody poops. I've never found it that exciting tbh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast