+ Reply to Thread

Thread: so how long before we see warfronts with teams of Clerics?

Default so how long before we see warfronts with teams of Clerics?

I know i was close on my lowbie healer (hell yeah i jumped on the FOTM OPed class) saw 7 out of 10 in black garden.

WTB the above item .... mine broke

kinda like when there were teams of rogues? Or half the 10 man teams were champs? Welcome to PvP.

There are FOTM specs in every game, but in rift with there only being four callings it's easier to see.
    The daemonic are without number, and their legions span the galaxy. But faith does not tire. Should it take us an eternity, the Ordo malleus will find and exterminate them all. - Lord Hephaestos Grudd

Shadowlander

the good news is you have a 25% chance of having the hot spec. I like the fact that they have the soul tree system. It allows you to move your spec to fit what is working. Clerics are SOOO much more oped than bards its absurd. I have parked my bard and i'm playing my mage and cleric. One day I may be able to play him again. Bards just have NO defense. My Warlock survives much longer than my bard does. Clerics are the class i least like to fight in bgs with my Warlock.

Whilst I love my rogue, I've just started leveling a cleric, which will be coming to a WF near you (shivermere) soon.
    Playtime - p4x Guardian Rogue - Bloodiron
    Sma - p4x Guardian Mage - Bloodiron

Might be fun going into a wafront as a dominator and using that 51 pt ability on them... AoE mana drain, lol.

Sarathor@Byriel Rank 7 Defiant Mage - retired
    Bonqueequee@Byriel Rank 1 Guardian Rogue

Rift Disciple

Sorry OP, i beat you by one. 8 Clerics. I also had a 5 man with four clerics.

+ Reply to Thread