+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you do openworld/set-up fights?

Prophet of Telara

Default Do you do openworld/set-up fights?

Well we have an entire cluster over on spitescar/seastone/lotham/sunrest who has a cumulative of about 7 defiant guilds and 4 or 5 guardian guilds who want to continue it together. In hopes of more action we have decided to merge together somewhere, where? you might ask, we are unsure yet. But I'm creating this post to hopefully bring more guilds to the table. We personally think we have the best pvp cluster, our top teams go unbeaten and undisputed, and NO NOT AGAINST PUGS. What other clusters got the goods?

How can you all go unbeaten against each other?
    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

Prophet of Telara

each other being in that we are all friends and talk. we want to find where the talent is in this game and converge it all to one server

Quote Originally Posted by The Grixxitt View Post
    How can you all go unbeaten against each other?
    Haha.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiraden View Post
    each other being in that we are all friends and talk. we want to find where the talent is in this game and converge it all to one server
    Sorry, had to do it.

Actually sounds fun
    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

Briarcliff has all the talent.

Well we have an entire cluster over on spitescar/seastone/lotham/sunrest who has a cumulative of about 7 defiant guilds and 4 or 5 guardian guilds who want to continue it together. In hopes of more action we have decided to merge together somewhere, where? you might ask, we are unsure yet. But I'm creating this post to hopefully bring more guilds to the table. We personally think we have the best pvp cluster, our top teams go unbeaten and undisputed, and NO NOT AGAINST PUGS. What other clusters got the goods?
    I try, I even got some guardians to agree to host a world PvP event and we advertised it on level 50 chat, no one even showed up. World PvP is practically non-existent because practically the entire end game revolves around instances.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    Briarcliff has all the talent.
    Judging from the nature of the majority of your posts, I'd say that talent isn't coming from you.

GOGO SUNREST GO!
    Crymoor/Crymor
    Rank 8 Rogue
    <The Granite Guard>

Sez

Currently, PvP does not require talent, it takes the ability to smash your head on your desk over and over and over until you hit rank 6, then smash your head on the keyboard over and over to kill people.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

+ Reply to Thread