+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion, Enough is Enough, What is your stance on Eradicate?

Rift Chaser

Default Trion, Enough is Enough, What is your stance on Eradicate?

I know you guys have to be talking about it. What in the world are you guys doing about eradicate? Are you bringing it inline with all the other purges in this game? Or staying as is.

At this point I don't care if your answer is for it or against it, as long as you tell us what your stance is on it. Because I don't want to have to wait through the weekend to know what it is you're doing when it's something you should be sharing with the people it affects the most.
    Last edited by Skaarrj; 06-10-2011 at 11:05 AM.

are you losing because of eradicate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by xeshaka View Post
    are you losing because of eradicate?
    I'm not going to entertain a response from you. Your opinion is fine, but I just seek a response from trion so this issue can be put at rest. It feels like they're avoiding it greatly by saying nothing.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Skaarrj View Post
    I'm not going to entertain a response from you. Your opinion is fine, but I just seek a response from trion so this issue can be put at rest. It feels like they're avoiding it greatly by saying nothing.
    In this case they are not addressing it because it is not an issue.

Working as intended. It's supposed to be the warden counter.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by DaseinNJ View Post
    This is flawed because it counters more than wardens. It counters Chloro's, Purifiers, Justicars and more.

But that's not the issue.

I am seeking a response from trion, because this is an issue that I believe needs to be addressed, whether with a negative or positive response so this will be put to rest. That is all.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Snyrf View Post
    In this case they are not addressing it because it is not an issue.
    From your perception perhaps. And you cannot possibly know what trions perception is because of a lack of response. You can guess all you like however though. Which is what I'm assuming this is.

Just wanted to reinforce what your post actually is. A a guess.

Champion of Telara

This is flawed because it counters more than wardens. It counters Chloro's, Purifiers, Justicars and more.

But that's not the issue.

I am seeking a response from trion, because this is an issue that I believe needs to be addressed, whether with a negative or positive response so this will be put to rest. That is all.
    Past experience shows that a request like this on the forums is very unlikely to be responded to by a Trion dev.

You are better off sending it in through in-game feedback or something.

Posting on the forums like this is mostly likely just going to get you responses by other players.

Rift Chaser

Past experience shows that a request like this on the forums is very unlikely to be responded to by a Trion dev.

Posting on the forums like this is mostly likely just going to get you responses by other players.
    I can't do an ingame feedback. I am no longer subscribed, though I have an interest in the game still.

Posting on the forums would be my only way to facilitate communications with the dev team, unless I can email them directly.

Ascendant

he wouldn't have posted on the forum if he wasn't wanting to see others responses (hoping for people that agree with him) but after playing roles that use eradicate, and roles which are countered by eradicate, I say the skill is perfectly fine the way it is right now.

I can't do an ingame feedback. I am no longer subscribed, though I have an interest in the game still.

Posting on the forums would be my only way to facilitate communications with the dev team, unless I can email them directly.
    Wow, you are a dedicated non-subscriber. How about you let the people who actually play the game worry about it?
    Last edited by xeshaka; 06-10-2011 at 11:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

I can't do an ingame feedback. I am no longer subscribed
    Basically says it all. When your sub is up you will no longer have access to posting on these forums. It doesn't matter who you are now, when your sub is up, no one will remember who you were then.

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Champion of Telara

Haha, okay well. Let me write down your grievance and I will make sure it gets to the special file in New York asap!

Plane Touched Almaria SideSwipe's Avatar

I would imagine it is working as inteneded.

SideSwipe

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by DaseinNJ View Post
    Has any rogue ever beaten a warden with eradicate? I don't think that happens...

+ Reply to Thread