+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video: How to get on defiant codex bridge as guardian

Default Video: How to get on defiant codex bridge as guardian

So my premades on Crucia are very familiar with camping spawn on CODEX after 4 capping the warfront. Defiants had 2 options one JUMP off the cliff to the right take 1/2 hp fall damage and die, or two jump off the cliff on the LEFT take 0 fall damage and meet 7 of my friends.

SO TRION INTRODUCES THE FIX to the spawn camp, in there most recent patch by adding ADDITIONAL ways to leave the base in codex.

HERES MY SOLUTION!!!! GET UP ON THE BRIDGE!!

keep in mind if you go on either side of the bridge other then the bridge itself, you will be warped back to your spawn, but its fun to fight people get them to half hp and push them off the edge, while they die to fall damage.

http://youtu.be/xptAByP5Pjs

ENJOY!

Soulwalker

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kleenofcrucia View Post
    So my premades on Crucia are very familiar with camping spawn on CODEX after 4 capping the warfront. Defiants had 2 options one JUMP off the cliff to the right take 1/2 hp fall damage and die, or two jump off the cliff on the LEFT take 0 fall damage and meet 7 of my friends.

SO TRION INTRODUCES THE FIX to the spawn camp, in there most recent patch by adding ADDITIONAL ways to leave the base in codex.

keep in mind if you go on either side of the bridge other then the bridge itself, you will be warped back to your spawn, but its fun to fight people get them to half hp and push them off the edge, while they die to fall damage.

ENJOY!
    Excellent post. I approve.

Quote Originally Posted by kleenofcrucia View Post

ENJOY!

exciting pvp trion.

Plane Walker

Been doing this for ages, fun times. Also you can get to their spawn point if you walk carefully from the bridge.

+ Reply to Thread