Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nerf mages Now

Shadowlander

Default Nerf mages Now

This is quickly becoming Mage wars in the warfront with death beam flying all or the place . Really a cloth wearing class that has better deff and healing and damage and stuns then all other classes . The main dev most play a Mage and have come from that other MMo we played before this . If they dont come up with a true blance soon and not a 1 or 2 superspec calsses this game will go the way of every other MMO that has takein on WOW . They wear cloth they should be able to do great damage but have next to no deff ever tried cutting metal with a sword doesnt work but you can **** wool easy anyway enough said lets get the nerfs done . Funny now that mages are OP thats all you see in the warfronts

Sometimes I swear people are playing different versions of this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Ascendant

My mage sucks. Nerf rogues, warriors and clerics.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdshade View Post
    This is quickly becoming Mage wars in the warfront with death beam flying all or the place . Really a cloth wearing class that has better deff and healing and damage and stuns then all other classes . The main dev most play a Mage and have come from that other MMo we played before this . If they dont come up with a true blance soon and not a 1 or 2 superspec calsses this game will go the way of every other MMO that has takein on WOW . They wear cloth they should be able to do great damage but have next to no deff ever tried cutting metal with a sword doesnt work but you can **** wool easy anyway enough said lets get the nerfs done . Funny now that mages are OP thats all you see in the warfronts
    Valdshade will be content when mages are restricted to throwing crumbled pieces of paper and shrieking "Thunderbolt"

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by xeshaka View Post
    I imagine it's different for every shard lol

on my shard some days it feels like everyone is a rogue

I wonder why!
    Last edited by Akia; 06-10-2011 at 10:21 AM.
    Surah - Lvl 50/P4/T2 Kelari Mage - Molinar
    Surax - Lvl 50 Bahmi Warrior - Molinar

Quote Originally Posted by xeshaka View Post
    MMO? More Mages Online?

But seriously, get some levels, get some ranks, get some gear, go to the gym and get buffed, and then you and your friends from Kobra Kai can get revenge on these Mages you speak of.

And remember, "Make his knuckles bleed."

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Oh gosh, mages are fine. For once there is some sense of balance
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Quote Originally Posted by INCEPTI0N View Post
    Valdshade will be content when mages are restricted to throwing crumbled pieces of paper and shrieking "Lightning Bolt"
    Fixted.

- Vybz
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Most warfronts I join at at least 50% rogues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

My mage doesn't have a skill called death beam. What soul tree would that be located in?
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Ascendant

and yet, with all these "overpowered mages" running about, most of the teams that win are decided by the number of high rank clerics.

[edit] and dps warriors, and rogues, unless your team is stupid and stacking for aoe.
    Last edited by Caldern; 06-10-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Mages, Rogues, Clerics, and Warriors have all been brought up, I think we see where this thread is going.

WTB Locked.

- Vybz

Rift Chaser

Trolls the whole lot of ya. As a mage if I get kciked in the shin by a rogue Im dead ... Ltes nerf all the dps classes, yea thats it ... and everyone can just be healed by clerics and no one will die.... yayyy
    Andoreniel - 50 Mage
    Specs
    Chloromancer/Warlock/Archon - Support/Heals
    SC/ELE/Archon - DPS

Ascendant

lol......death beam eh?
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    My mage doesn't have a skill called death beam. What soul tree would that be located in?
    It's in the Pyro tree, its also known as Fulminate.
    Whitedevil/Harrow

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast