+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Autoneed greens and blues

Rift Chaser

Default Autoneed greens and blues

Seriously, I'm level 50, I don't care about garbage greens that drop that are worse than items that came from a level 30 puzzle or normal mode KB. Stop clogging my screen with this stuff, especially if my class can't even use it.

Should be a setting in the interface to automatically roll need on greens and blues in warfronts.

Quote Originally Posted by DinoSS View Post
    Seriously, I'm level 50, I don't care about garbage greens that drop that are worse than items that came from a level 30 puzzle or normal mode KB. Stop clogging my screen with this stuff, especially if my class can't even use it.

Should be a setting in the interface to automatically roll need on greens and blues in warfronts.
    I think you are right. Listen all of you , Don't need them since you are not going to use it.
    Pass them to me. I need plat
    Last edited by Wawer; 06-10-2011 at 02:11 AM.
    Deepstrike:Gintoki cleric r47 Shinpachi warrior r46, Kayura rogue r50, Tsukuyo mage r47
    Laethys: Roba r44
    GW2:Ayo Timako , level 54 Necro

i found it funny that in pvp warfronts at least for us, everything is needed by everyone anyhow lol

Plane Touched

Just get rid of gear drops. Its annoying watching some class win a purple whatever that they can't use, so will just sell.

Make teh player gold drops 3-5 times bigger and get rid of evrything else. No grey/white crap, no gear. Just gold.

/signed

Auto-need > getting rid of greens and blues. I need all WF loot. Have you seen the amount of change PvPers get from WFs? Pathetic. Have you seen all the lvl 40 mounts in lvl 50 WFs?

PvPers are some broke *** players, ballin on a budget! If anything Trion should institute some kind of welfare program for PvPers like; send us 10p on the 1st and 15th of every month (motor city online did this).
    [Legionnaire]Mojo - Cleric - Briarcliff

Ven
    Telaran

YES PLEASE!

That roll crap always popping up on the screen is VERY VERY annoying.

Especially if I happen to get 2 of them popping up at once blocking my view while I'm desperately trying to mantain a tedious melee range on f'n bunny hopper. I have to either 1) stop moving so I can use my mouse to click the f'n button or 2) stop attacking to hit 'esc' or whatever to get the damn window to shut.

Either way.. A DAMN LOOT ROLL ON CRAP I DON'T CARE ABOUT CAN KILL ME.

It sucks; bad. Get rid of it.

It should be auto-greed, not need. (at least on blues/purples) Believe it or not, there are people level 50 who can use that stuff... and it WILL be an upgrade. Watching a mage take a purple shield to sell for 24 gold is sad.

Z

The Order of the Silver Hand is recruiting! Dayblind - Guardian - www.TheOrderoftheSilverHand.com

Quote Originally Posted by Znick View Post
    Watching a mage take a purple shield to sell for 24 gold is sad.
    Only because it sells for 24 gold.

- Vybz
    Last edited by Nightwish; 06-10-2011 at 09:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Only because it sells for 24 gold.

- Vybz
    I could use 24 gold, I'm poor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

I pass on epics and need everything else. I actually saw one of the epics goto someone who needed it once upon a time.

Plane Touched

I can't imagine those greens are upgrades for anybody. and they aren't worth anything to the vendors either lol Personally, it's annoying that I have to roll so often, green loot tends to drop a lot during one match.

I say get rid of the useless green loot and simply increase how much money you can loot from player corpses.

Leave in the blues and epics though
    Surah - Lvl 50/P4/T2 Kelari Mage - Molinar
    Surax - Lvl 50 Bahmi Warrior - Molinar

+ Reply to Thread