+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A real warfront complaint

Shadowlander

Default A real warfront complaint

WTF Trion?

I'm in the queue waiting when the warfront pop - ****! Whitefall Stepps. I click enter and there I am. Down two to zip and they already have our stone. I mount up, ride 100 meters and Boom Boom End of Game.

Then back to the end of the queue.

Come on devs. If you're gonna drop me in to a warfront with only seconds left to play at least give me some bonus favor or prestige to make up for wasting my time. Honestly, if a player has been in a warfront for less than a minute at lest put 'em at the top of the queue.

Era
    Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Brindel View Post
    WTF Trion?

I'm in the queue waiting when the warfront pop - ****! Whitefall Stepps. I click enter and there I am. Down two to zip and they already have our stone. I mount up, ride 100 meters and Boom Boom End of Game.

Come on devs. If you're gonna drop me in to a warfront with only seconds left to play at least give me some bonus favor or prestige to make up for wasting my time. Honestly, if a player has been in a warfront for less than a minute at lest put 'em at the top of the queue.
    At least you get "some" favor. Try joining a warfront only to never see the actual map and load back whereever you were after the warfront "loads".
    Era - Defiant - Byriel
    Former Owner of RiftLift

You just got 300 free favor, enjoy.

It's fine if you are in 2-3 minute queues. But it really sucks if you are waiting 10 - 15 minutes between matches.

I'd rather not have (15 min queue -> instant 300 free favor -> 15 min queue) I could earn a lot more in the same time-frame actually playing a warfront. Happened to me last night. A bit frustrating but there's not really anything anyone can do about it.

Soulwalker

not sure why r u crying about this? I found my self pretty happy when i join and get free prestiges / favors. I would take more of this. :PUnless ur rank 6 and want to kill ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Brindel View Post
    WTF Trion?

SO you're complaining about free favor? I love getting to games that are about to end

You call that a complaint?! A real complaint is what happened last night, I died just as the WF ended, this ported me back out with only a few HP, a mob attacked me before the client had fully loaded, and I now have to pay a healer! *shakes fist*
    Playtime - p4x Guardian Rogue - Bloodiron
    Sma - p4x Guardian Mage - Bloodiron

Quote Originally Posted by Misterjingo View Post
    You call that a complaint?! A real complaint is what happened last night, I died just as the WF ended, this ported me back out with only a few HP, a mob attacked me before the client had fully loaded, and I now have to pay a healer! *shakes fist*
    If you think that was bad.
    Imagine that you are pop back as ghost with no body to run to.
    Happen to me once.
    Deepstrike:Gintoki cleric r47 Shinpachi warrior r46, Kayura rogue r50, Tsukuyo mage r47
    Laethys: Roba r44
    GW2:Ayo Timako , level 54 Necro

Quote Originally Posted by Kok View Post
    If you think that was bad.
    Imagine that you are pop back as ghost with no body to run to.
    Happen to me once.
    Pft! You want to hear bad? One time in a WF, I was fulminate so HARD that my monitor started making a high pitched whining noise before exploding, leaving me blind in one eye and leaving my friend in a persistent vegetative state.

From that day on XxXMaGeOWNZORzz became my mortal (ingame) enemy!

FFS XxXMaGeOWNZORzz, he has to drink his food through a straw now. a Straw up his nose!!
    Playtime - p4x Guardian Rogue - Bloodiron
    Sma - p4x Guardian Mage - Bloodiron

Quote Originally Posted by Misterjingo View Post
    Pft! You want to hear bad? One time in a WF, I was fulminate so HARD that my monitor started making a high pitched whining noise before exploding, leaving me blind in one eye and leaving my friend in a persistent vegetative state.

From that day on XxXMaGeOWNZORzz became my mortal (ingame) enemy!

FFS XxXMaGeOWNZORzz, he has to drink his food through a straw now. a Straw up his nose!!

pfffft ! If you think that was bad! Last night at codex a Rb/Vk drained my mana, crashed my client, disconnected my internet, and caused a brown-out in my neighborhood. wtf Trion?
    [Legionnaire]Mojo - Cleric - Briarcliff

Also cut your net cables!!! TURE STORY WTF TRION! FIX IT FFS!!!

Plane Touched

I wonder if the que system is broken, sometimes.

It sucks to be in que for 10 minutes, just to jump in a half finished game that had 4 spots available (sometimes more) when you zone in. Unless all those people randomly left, which is possible, but I've seen it happen many many times and it makes me wonder.
    Surah - Lvl 50/P4/T2 Kelari Mage - Molinar
    Surax - Lvl 50 Bahmi Warrior - Molinar

+ Reply to Thread