+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Port of Scion PvE not PvP

Shadowlander

Default Port of Scion PvE not PvP

IMO, I think they should do something about Port of Scion, it has become a PvE competition instead of PvP with almost all the matches being a race to take out the idols and kill the boss. which in its self gives a slight advantage to Defiant as the idols are more in a quick line to the boss where as the cap and flux are force you to crisscross the map a bit more to get too
    Last edited by Domiskas; 06-09-2011 at 07:03 AM.

Just go wipe the other team.

I have still only seen the guardians try this once since the patch and they failed miserably at it.

Soulwalker

agreed. Right now the reason to play it is to get your rank up. Once you are rank 6, I'm not certain if there is any reason to be there. I'm not there yet so I cant say for certain.

Need to have some kind of open world pvp objectives or bragging rights.... anything really....

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco3 View Post
    Just go wipe the other team.

I have still only seen the guardians try this once since the patch and they failed miserably at it.
    I wish I could be in your warfronts then. I'm so sick of us being up 900+ to their few hundred only to have them kill the boss. Defiant has done it to them too, it's just crap. The warfront looks so cool, except for the guardian bias. Wish they would at least fix that. Not going to happen though, so I might as well get over it.

+ Reply to Thread