+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Physical damage atm ..useless in pvp

Angry Physical damage atm ..useless in pvp

I tend to see magical damage is what you need.From mages to warriors and rogues we all are forced to go magic damage because physical damage just suck.CAnt we have a balance betwin magic damage and physical damage ..??

You're absolutely correct. Bladefury, Rising Waterfall and Frenzied Strike don't hit hard enough. Having easy access to DoT removal, offensive purges (which have the greatest impact on Mages), and an undispellable 50% healing debuff while having either more abilities used per opponent GCD (Rogue) or half a dozen off-the-GCD abilities (Warrior) just aren't enough.

Sorry, you're flat out wrong in so many ways, it's painful to look at. Warriors and Rogues are BEYOND FINE.
    Stigas - 50 Defiant Mage - Rank 5
    <PeeKay>
    US-Dayblind (PvP)

My modest rank 3 warrior with a half-decent but still big two-handed axe must, most emphatically, disagree.

My even more humble lvl 26 Rogue laughs at you.
    Last edited by Milen; 06-09-2011 at 06:27 AM.
    retired

Shield of Telara

Maybe stop attacking the guy carrying the shield?

Telaran

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    I tend to see magical damage is what you need.From mages to warriors and rogues we all are forced to go magic damage because physical damage just suck.CAnt we have a balance betwin magic damage and physical damage ..??
    I am sorry mate , dont take wrong at all , but i ve been seen u Creating Threads "Nerf this , Nerf that , nerf global crisis , nerf everything that is not my class" , is there something wrong with u? like u have personal issues or something at home?
    i dont know ...u should real search for some professional help becouse (really dont take me wrong) its kinda of sad to see all ur threads about "nerf".
    That rage u have that frustation is not ok to bring it here! go out a litle take some air, if u have issues at home , move away do something.
    The world is not against u ! only u are against the world

And pls dont make a thread " nerf ilusionista" pls! i am here to help u!
    Last edited by Walsingham; 06-09-2011 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Removed line about abuse
    Healing your Defiant *** in wf

Shield of Telara

MMM... yet another QQ thread from Cyborg.

Ven
    Telaran

QQ aside - non-physical damage is much MUCH harder hitting then physical. Valor and armor mitigating physical and not mitigating non physical - simple fact.

Sez

PvP isn't balanced in some way or another?

Since when?
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Aren't you the same guy always posting about how nobody, and I mean nobody can beat your rogue 1v1? Since you're so amazing, how is it you actually justify making yourself even more amazing my friend? I melt r6 mages (cept lock/chloro, even them i'm 50/50 with) on my r4 rogue in r1/2 gear and blue melee weapons. I'd feel ashamed if I were any stronger against mages who rarely pose a threat to me, even if they catch me off guard. Maybe you're not as amazing as your posts would suggest.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...71#post2565071

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...19#post2572919

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...30#post2572930

A small selection of your posts where you lay out your awesomeness in destroying everybody, including r6 mages and clerics.
    Last edited by phoenixfire82; 06-09-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Assassins can put out insane single target damage.
    Even free cost too much now

its obvious you dont play a good warrior. Im a rank 6 champ/para/vk and 1600 rising waterfall crits on rank 6 mages and clerics is bad?

but if trion does decide to make physical damage stronger warriors will the flavor of the month again basically.
    Name: Gin
    Server: Seastone
    Guild: FMC
    Prestige Rank: 6
    Faction: Defiant

Plane Touched

I think the only imbalance that needs to be looked at between physical and magic damage is the parry/dodge rate vs. the resist rate. That is, you need 100 hit to negate the former, and 10 focus to negate the latter.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Ven View Post
    QQ aside - non-physical damage is much MUCH harder hitting then physical. Valor and armor mitigating physical and not mitigating non physical - simple fact.
    Actually no. I notice an VERY big difference inbetween targets with no valor, and those with it. With pyro not as much unless they are some sort of tank/survivability spec. However, I cry everytime forked lightning hits someone for 300

1040 spell power, too.

Oh, it's Cyborg. The guy who says he's good, and never loses 1v1, but constantly cries about every class he fights being overpowered. Just wait, he's got a following of about 8 others, who say the same things.

While you can get a pretty high physical mitigation, this is already considered, and the game is balanced around it, because even in PvE, raid mobs have an insanely high physical mit. That's why debuffs to physical mitigation are HUGE, when they're used in conjunction to abilities that also ignore physical mitigation. You have to spec accordingly, and realize a PvE spec, is not going to work in PvP.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    Oh, it's Cyborg. The guy who says he's good, and never loses 1v1, but constantly cries about every class he fights being overpowered. Just wait, he's got a following of about 8 others, who say the same things.

While you can get a pretty high physical mitigation, this is already considered, and the game is balanced around it, because even in PvE, raid mobs have an insanely high physical mit. That's why debuffs to physical mitigation are HUGE, when they're used in conjunction to abilities that also ignore physical mitigation. You have to spec accordingly, and realize a PvE spec, is not going to work in PvP.
    I own all yes ,but with my magic damage ..All my phisical damage is useless. i just want phisical damage to be good like magic.

Atm all classes ahve good mitigation vs phisical but not for magic ,that make phisical damage weak in comparation with magic.
    Last edited by Walsingham; 06-09-2011 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Rude Comments

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast