+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Relic weapons from pvp !!

Lightbulb Relic weapons from pvp !!

We need relic/legendaries weapons that we can buy from pvp with favor !!
    Atm this is discrimination ,and pve players got more powerful weapons than pvp ones.It is obvious it is not fare

Trion add relic pvp weapons that may cost huge amount of favor like 300k or 500k favor.

dmv

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    We need relic/legendaries weapons that we can buy from pvp with favor !!
    Atm this is discrimination ,and pve players got more powerful weapons than pvp ones.It is obvious it is not fare

Trion add relic pvp weapons that may cost huge amount of favor like 300k or 500k favor.
    I recommended this and got flamed literally the day relics were added to the loot table for green scale.
    I've got a relic, and I still maintain my opinion.
    Retired due to lack of PVP content and boring/repetitive game mechanics.

Ascendant

I do not want relic weapons purchased from PvP. I want weapons that you buy with favor points to be better FOR PVP than PvE weapons of any quality. That is all.

I seriously I don't care if it has a brown/green/black/red or whatever color. I do not mind if it looks like a half rotten pumpkin as long as it is far more superior than any kind of PvE weapon.
    Last edited by Delolith; 06-09-2011 at 03:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detill5869 View Post
    5000 damage reminds me why I started a mage. can't wait to hit 50 and kill lots of players in pvp with my 5000 damage attacks.

It would be a bad thing if they would add relic weapons for favor, the best weapons should not be grindable, but I think if they find out a way to give the good and dedicated pvpers relic weapons then it would be really good.

As stated by others, I don't care if they classify them as Relics or not, just give us PvP weapons that are as good as the best PvE weapons and actually better for PvP.

dmv

Quote Originally Posted by Lonertee View Post
    It would be a bad thing if they would add relic weapons for favor, the best weapons should not be grindable, but I think if they find out a way to give the good and dedicated pvpers relic weapons then it would be really good.
    That would be overrun by players in premades. You use a K/B ratio? Promotes a bad playstyle. I.E. Perma-stealthed sins, and personal healers.
    A grind based pvp system is as good as it'll get. Unless they implement a system for world pvp where the reward is huge, but there's a death penalty.

Not from Favor. Favor is a skill-less reward you get regardless of winning or losing.

It should be a very long series of quests that take you through tons of different objectives in every Warfront. Something that would require the help and coordination of a team, not a PuG, in which you actually have to do something other than kill sh*t and farm favor.
    Stigas - 50 Defiant Mage - Rank 5
    <PeeKay>
    US-Dayblind (PvP)

dmv

How about by completing every single warfront achievement?
    In which case I've already done that, can I have a pvp relic please?

Quote Originally Posted by dmv View Post
    That would be overrun by players in premades. You use a K/B ratio? Promotes a bad playstyle. I.E. Perma-stealthed sins, and personal healers.
    A grind based pvp system is as good as it'll get. Unless they implement a system for world pvp where the reward is huge, but there's a death penalty.
    I still don't see why is it problem if wfs are overrun by premades. I mean this is an mmorpg, you play it with your friends, its not a single player game. Giving relic for favor it would be like giving relic for mathos daily quests. If the pve players have to group up to get their BiS weapons I dont see the reason why should it be different in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by dmv View Post
    How about by completing every single warfront achievement?
    In which case I've already done that, can I have a pvp relic please?
    Some of them are bugged it seems.

I was thinking more along the lines of something like, for a Healer:

Quest 1 (Black Gardens): Keep a Fang holder alive for 60 consecutive seconds.
    Quest 2 (Codex): Keep the Ghost of Your Past Sins Alive as you assault or defend each control point.

Something along those lines. You pick at the start the role, which has a different reward based-and-itemized for that role only.
    Stigas - 50 Defiant Mage - Rank 5
    <PeeKay>
    US-Dayblind (PvP)

Make them craftable with items that drop in wf's. There should be something worthwhile you can do with still-beating hearts, and it would give crafting the boost it needs.
    Last edited by Arcshayde; 06-09-2011 at 03:51 AM.
    Shayde@Seastone

r6 weapon+1000 still beating heart of your own class = relic weapon

How about you are required to have glorified with all pvp factions???? That'll take a **** load of time and make it an actual achievement. So the people who pve and have a shot at 2 Orange drops a week wont complain that it didnt take a lot of time.

You can't get glorified with any other pvp faction then the noble guard And I think if you que just for the reputation then you can get it maxed before you get to rank 6

Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    Not from Favor. Favor is a skill-less reward you get regardless of winning or losing.

It should be a very long series of quests that take you through tons of different objectives in every Warfront. Something that would require the help and coordination of a team, not a PuG, in which you actually have to do something other than kill sh*t and farm favor.

Yes because following a scripted event you watched on you tube before hand is more or less difficult.
    Both PvP and PvE have skill sets. Both can be botted. Both boil down to time invested (which one can argue LESS time for PvE) and friends you have. (A good guild means more friends to succeed at raids, a good pvp guild means more friends for premades for faster r6 grinding) My point is one argument which deserves relic over the other is stupid. They both do.

Ive said since day 4 they need to have rank 5/rank 6 players have a chance at dropping pvp tokens. R6 has higher chance of course. You loot them from corpses and eventually turn in with some favor for a relic or a weapon geared for pvp (maybe a +% to damage to players only that way it cant be as good in PvE and the PvE ones wont be as good in PvP). You can only loot these if you are R6.

I would also be down with a Heroic quest chain you can get once you are r6 that involves PvP only.
    Better yet give me world pvp objectives and world pvp vendors with said items.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast