+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black Garden Imbalance?

Telaran

Default Black Garden Imbalance?

Call me crazy but after playing maybe 50 ish Black Garden total, I notice that Guardians always seem to get more points per tick when they hold the fang. My reference point is when the carrier is right below the ramp of the spawn point, when the carrier is next to the ramp, Guardians get +4 per tick and Defiants get +2. Defiants also need to be pretty much at the fang spawn to get +6 per tick, while Guardians could be a little toward their spawn and still get +6.

Is it just me or anyone else notices this too?

Rift Disciple

Yea because we are smarter and stand closer to the middle. Defiant pea-brains stand behind the tree no matter how many enemies are on the field. Your post is a testament.

Telaran

And did you actually read what I posted? What I posted might not be correct but if you actually read and posted that reply, then your post is a testament to your pea-sized brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthondis View Post
    Call me crazy but after playing maybe 50 ish Black Garden total, I notice that Guardians always seem to get more points per tick when they hold the fang. My reference point is when the carrier is right below the ramp of the spawn point, when the carrier is next to the ramp, Guardians get +4 per tick and Defiants get +2. Defiants also need to be pretty much at the fang spawn to get +6 per tick, while Guardians could be a little toward their spawn and still get +6.

This is because the fang spawn is nearer to the guardian side drop off point(the slope) as compare to defiants drop off point(the slope).
    It is easy to see the difference, just use the tree as a reference and move from it to the fang spawn pt.

The distance between the spawn and the fang location for both side is about the same.
    Deepstrike:Gintoki cleric r47 Shinpachi warrior r46, Kayura rogue r50, Tsukuyo mage r47
    Laethys: Roba r44
    GW2:Ayo Timako , level 54 Necro

Quote Originally Posted by Luthondis View Post

Weird ..i manage to see that defiant got more points per tick.

+ Reply to Thread