+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black and Blue

Soulwalker

Default Black and Blue

I thought i could make it to rank 6.
    After countless losses, and not even close losses(500-22) typical score.
    I am calling it quits, it was fun on the way up to 50.
    Game needs some serious pvp balance.
    Guardians Rule and when they start to lose, due to the elite logging for the night. They simply quit playing wf's for the night.
    I Know there have been a ton of posts about the unbalanced endgame, i read em all the time.
    Just wanted to let Trion Know they can join all the other failed mmorpg games. I give this game 3-6 months unless there is some change or the guardians are forced to fight with their hands tied behind their backs. Mouth gagged for the casters as well.
    Kept track of wins and losses last 2 nights this was my result.
    Black Garden Codex White St. Port S.
    W-3 L-12 W-1 L-5 W-1 L-3 T-1 W-0 L-2
    It pains me to spend so much time on something, and not complete it. Rank 3, less than 10k to rank 4.
    Just too Black and Blue to Continue.
    Being in a small Guild didnt help much either, not really into the huge guild thing.
    I am sure that if i didnt have to pug 80 % of my matches i may have had slightly better numbers.
    Defiant down 1 healer who actually healed.
    Hook out!!!

Rift Disciple

Default that sucks

My main is a guardian pyro, but I have a defiant cleric alt. I healed like crazy in warfronts, but watching people play like idiots and also ignore the objectives I felt like they didnt deserve my heals. Playing both sides it is clear that defiant has a lot less brain capacity for gaming lol.

Your OP basically says: "Nerf Guardians or the game will fail in 3-6 months."

Sick of losing is understandable. But you really have no clue do you?

I can relate to your plight. I am always getting my butt handed to me with a smile and a snicker and not mention the occasional thank you. I play a cleric ( healing) and I PVP since lvl 13 and now at 32. There is times I wanted and should have thrown the monitor though the food disposal, but quitting is not the answer. Take a break for a week or two and continue on, you will never know what the outcome will be.

Regards
    inverted is good

Instead of leaving, leave your guild and join a good PvP one or merge. I am sure your guild would want you to receive the support you need and be cool with it. If there are no good guilds on your server, find one and switch to that server come 1.3

On my shard defiant win like 70% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by hookline View Post
    Guardians Rule and when they start to lose, due to the elite logging for the night. They simply quit playing wf's for the night.
    I Know there have been a ton of posts about the unbalanced endgame, i read em all the time.
    Just wanted to let Trion Know they can join all the other failed mmorpg games. I give this game 3-6 months unless there is some change or the guardians are forced to fight with their hands tied behind their backs. Mouth gagged for the casters as well.
    It pains me to spend so much time on something, and not complete it. Rank 3, less than 10k to rank 4.
    Being in a small Guild didnt help much either, not really into the huge guild thing.
    I am sure that if i didnt have to pug 80 % of my matches i may have had slightly better numbers.
    Hook out!!!
    Also trion close all threads regarding to quitting as it has too much negative feedback.

I feel your pain but I also think it is a bit too overblown to put something that happens on your server as a game-wide problem.
    retired

Champion of Telara

Hook out!!!
    Instead of leaving, poke around and see which servers have active pvp guilds for your side.

Then, when server transfers come up, just move over and find a larger group of people that like to pvp.

Prophet of Telara

Hook out!!!
    Remember, the only constant in all of your losses is your presence.

Soulwalker

well here it is next day after posting my thread.
    I feel like a junkie, i want to stop playing this game but i need my fix.
    I told myself i wouldnt log on because of the frustration.
    Like a battered wife i kinda need it.
    I agree, I was in every loss that we incurred. Because i heal a lot, i am always tops on our side. So at least i felt like i was contributing.
    Its shard wide with defiant getting steamed, i know because i see the meridian chat. I need an intervention. Friken star wars better get their pvp right.
    Last edited by hookline; 06-09-2011 at 06:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread