+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Timer went down from 3:00 to 0:00 instantly

Telaran

Default Timer went down from 3:00 to 0:00 instantly

Ok so I was playing a PvP game in Whitefall steppes, both factions captured 1 stone until around 3:30 one of our teammates took the ennemy stone. Ours was well defended in base so it was a matter of time before we could cap. They could have returned it too but carrier was on a nice run.

Suddendly... BOOM...timer went from 3:00 to 0:00 instantly, making us basically lose the game.

WTF was that!!!

Anyone here ever saw that one before? I mean....gotta be some sort of glitch..ennemy team didnt cap 3 stones..there was 1 on each side and us on way to cap a second one for the victory.

Plz enlight me on this one. That would be very sick if that was intended and not a bug.

Anyway I've had a lot of deception about this game and that would be the "killing blow" for me. I Couldnt stand there playing a game supporting this.

General of Telara

Were the teams uneven?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmaoboat View Post
    I drew a nice picture of some mountains today. It, too, looks good on paper.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Nonsensei436 View Post
    Were the teams uneven?
    around 13 on both sides.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Crazysam87 View Post
    Ok so I was playing a PvP game in Whitefall steppes, both factions captured 1 stone until around 3:30 one of our teammates took the ennemy stone. Ours was well defended in base so it was a matter of time before we could cap. They could have returned it too but carrier was on a nice run.

Suddendly... BOOM...timer went from 3:00 to 0:00 instantly, making us basically lose the game.

WTF was that!!!

Anyone here ever saw that one before? I mean....gotta be some sort of glitch..ennemy team didnt cap 3 stones..there was 1 on each side and us on way to cap a second one for the victory.

Plz enlight me on this one. That would be very sick if that was intended and not a bug.

Anyway I've had a lot of deception about this game and that would be the "killing blow" for me. I Couldnt stand there playing a game supporting this.
    the only thing i can guess is, sometimes it says u got 3minutes but really you got 1, because the last 2 is for when the game is over for you too look at the score and stuff, happend 2 me before, it shows 2 sets off times sometimes just keep track of it>?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4xojWEe8s - working again /auto swap, not my music!
    1.3 PvP Vids

1.4 is here check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5z3ydavoQ

ive actualy noticed this too..

i wonder if ur up 2-0 or down 0-2 if the game figures u cant score twice in 3 minutes it automaticaly ends

almost like a mercy rule

who knows

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Toothsome View Post
    the only thing i can guess is, sometimes it says u got 3minutes but really you got 1, because the last 2 is for when the game is over for you too look at the score and stuff, happend 2 me before, it shows 2 sets off times sometimes just keep track of it>?
    Basically game timer went down from 3:00 to 0:00 in about 3 seconds. I remember hearing all the warnings saying:

-2:30 left
    -2:00 left
    etc
    etc with that annoying "ding" aftr each one.

Than game stopped and the 2min timer before game close started.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Rift Stinker View Post
    ive actualy noticed this too..

i wonder if ur up 2-0 or down 0-2 if the game figures u cant score twice in 3 minutes it automaticaly ends

almost like a mercy rule

who knows

Yeah but thing is...it was 1-1 and we were carrying ennemy rock....

+ Reply to Thread