+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Jumping - champion's bane

  1. #1
    Champion Auden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    588

    Default Jumping - champion's bane

    Please Trion, fix this!

    It is a miracle i can get into melee range (more often than not surrounded by players), i can get my fear off, and somehow land a snare on my target..

    Only to have my target bunnyhop around causing immunity issues to certain strikes (and misses) while they are in the air.

    I thought it was just horrible luck and the person I was fighting (mostly pro-pyros lol) were jumping and instacasting 1.2-3k crit spells because they were spazzes..

    then i notice that I am missing them and getting immunity when using certain abilities. No wonder that mage is still at 75% and I just unloaded and purged them.


    I actually missed a bladefury on a caster.. it seemed they jumped over my axe. Almost rank 5! cant wait for more of the same.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Visions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Topeka, Kansas
    Posts
    2,833

    Default

    I can't duplicate this. Can you provide a video of this happening?


    MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

  3. #3
    Champion Auden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    I can't duplicate this. Can you provide a video of this happening?
    I will try to get some duels recorded at some point tonight since it will be easier to discern what is going on.

    edit: wont troll.
    Last edited by Auden; 06-08-2011 at 02:20 PM.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Stigas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    Yeah, if you get stunned or anything in the air, you're considered LoS of anyone trying to attack you.

    Nothing more laughable than seeing an entire Warfront hopping around like idiots, not because it's fun, but because it gives them an edge.

    I'm not sure how you're seeing "Immune". I only ever see "Not in line of sight of target".
    Stigas - 50 Defiant Mage - Rank 5
    <PeeKay>
    US-Dayblind (PvP)

  5. #5
    Champion Auden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    Yeah, if you get stunned or anything in the air, you're considered LoS of anyone trying to attack you.

    Nothing more laughable than seeing an entire Warfront hopping around like idiots, not because it's fun, but because it gives them an edge.

    I'm not sure how you're seeing "Immune". I only ever see "Not in line of sight of target".
    You are correct on the not in line of sight. I believe i get immune from bull rush when they are mid-jump (which i mostly use for an inturrupt or when they are < 20%

  6. #6
    Ascendant Magnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,396

    Default

    You didn't know? True warriors fight like sissy *** little faeries. They also fall through the world if we charge them when theyre in the air. If they fix these two bugs I'm pretty sure I'll be able to kill every enemy player I see.
    Last edited by Magnos; 06-08-2011 at 04:43 PM.

  7. #7
    Ascendant Stigas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnos View Post
    You didn't know? True warriors fight like sissy *** little faeries. They also fall through the world if we charge them when theyre in the air. If they fix these two bugs I'm pretty sure I'll be able to kill every enemy player I see.
    You do know that the whole "falling through the world" deal happens to every Class once in a while when they root, right?

    My Burning Bonds (Pyro) has sent more people to the unknown pixel land than I care to count.
    Stigas - 50 Defiant Mage - Rank 5
    <PeeKay>
    US-Dayblind (PvP)

  8. #8
    Ascendant Magnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    You do know that the whole "falling through the world" deal happens to every Class once in a while when they root, right?

    My Burning Bonds (Pyro) has sent more people to the unknown pixel land than I care to count.
    Nah I wasn't aware of that. The thing is you can still attack them in most cases, theyre just not visible, for a ranged character the disadvantage is lessened because you don't need to be in melee range to hit them. Sometime it seems like they move past me, I can't hit them and when they finally reappear theyre behind me stabbing me in the back.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts