+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvE Healing Cleric Solo R6

Rift Master

Default PvE Healing Cleric Solo R6

I was on the floor laughing as I stood and watched a Rank 6 Rogue -had title and gear/weapon- open on our PvE Warden/Sent/Pur. I admit the opener got the cleric below 50% he used CD's and ran, seconds latter he stopped and started slapping the R6 with Water Jet! The R6 realized he was about to die and vanished!

Its one thing not to be able to solo a healer, but for that very same healer to solo you hahah

Rift PvP is a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I was on the floor laughing as I stood and watched a Rank 6 Rogue -had title and gear/weapon- open on our PvE Warden/Sent/Pur. I admit the opener got the cleric below 50% he used CD's and ran, seconds latter he stopped and started slapping the R6 with Water Jet! The R6 realized he was about to die and vanished!

Its one thing not to be able to solo a healer, but for that very same healer to solo you hahah

Rift PvP is a joke!
    clerics are indeed!

Shield of Telara

Rift PvP is a joke!
    Try soloing a cleric in Aion, they can do huge spike damage and can kite FAR better than a Warden lol.

Clerics are not easy to solo in any game...

Rift PvP is a joke!
    No cleric in this game (even rank 6 full geared ) cant kill me ,at least not in my server. My rogue rank 6 can be killed only by very few tanks t3 that use that 10 min cd for full hp ...:/
    Last edited by Cyborg; 06-08-2011 at 02:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread