+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this gonna be like lotor pvp

Default Is this gonna be like lotor pvp

U know they do the bare min and people complain for years, and yet nothing happens, they keep rolling out pve content and do some half assed changes to pvp here and there, and call it good?

I know pvp in lotor was bascially a side game, but the moors were kinda fun for a while, its sad that lotor kept my intrest longer than the pvp in this game. Im just getting the same feeling here now, non stop posts on how pvp sucks and the devs just ignore everyone.

If they would just say something..............

And ya i know there is a million threads like this, but 2 bad.

I loved Lotro PvP at it's core (captain, meneldor). Too bad it only took an hour to flip the map, 4 hours of rage quit from the otherside, then an over night creep ninja flip.

The fights were great but yeah you couldn't do it all day. I like the PvP here because I can do it all day long. I can't wait for Rift to get a map like the Moor's.

Rift Master

Trion doesn't care about PvP. They just pick whatever's whined about the most on the forums (except Pyros, Gersh has their back) and swing a sledgehammer at it... either knocking it up to practical joke levels of OP, or smashing it into smithereens.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander Salavone View Post
    Trion doesn't care about PvP. They just pick whatever's whined about the most on the forums (except Pyros, Gersh has their back) and swing a sledgehammer at it... either knocking it up to practical joke levels of OP, or smashing it into smithereens.
    pyros are my favorite target, not only as a mage, but definitely as my rogue, i blow r6 pyros up flawlessly usually with my r1/2 geared rogue. hopefully they buff them soon so there will be more playing them for easy KBs for me
    Last edited by phoenixfire82; 06-08-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire82 View Post
    pyros are my favorite target, not only as a mage, but definitely as my rogue, i blow r6 pyros up flawlessly usually with my r1/2 geared rogue. hopefully they buff them soon so there will be more playing them for easy KBs for me
    Nah they will nerf mages. They deserve it.

My point is if a pve game like lotor has better pvp than this game, wich the trion devs said rift would welcome hard core pvp people, whats the point? These guys cant even give us a carrot to dangle in front of us, its just silence.

Dear lord lotor pvp on the creep side kept me playing for almost a year before i said screw it, im 3.5 months in this game and about ready to cancel, even warhammer kept me playing for over a year, as crappy as that game turned out to be.

Looking at the different games that had pvp in them like daoc, i played for 4 years, mixed in with wow over a 6 year period of time, i mean its 2011 cant they get a clue and do something, its just totally pathectic that after all these years this company is about 5 years behind the curve, my guild has all but quit, thats like 50 people, and im about ready 2 myself.

I just want them to say something...............

Its fine trion, u can join the ranks of failed games, im just mad u lied to me. Ill cancel like i did warhammer and wait for the next best thing, i was just hopeing u were different.

+ Reply to Thread