+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Failure to understand....

Telaran

Default Failure to understand....

how people are picking up the Fang in Black Garden while standing in the middle of 9 people AOEing the area. Not just one spot, but all around. Clerics, Mages, Warriors, Rogues....every class and every spec seems to be able to do it. Most of the players in my battlegroup who I see doing it are from Carrion/Gaurdians. Is there something from these classes I'm missing? I'd like to be able to pick up the fang while taking damage.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by EzBakeOven View Post
    how people are picking up the Fang in Black Garden while standing in the middle of 9 people AOEing the area. Not just one spot, but all around. Clerics, Mages, Warriors, Rogues....every class and every spec seems to be able to do it. Most of the players in my battlegroup who I see doing it are from Carrion/Gaurdians. Is there something from these classes I'm missing? I'd like to be able to pick up the fang while taking damage.
    Anything that absorbs damage won't interrupt a pick-up... so put on a damage shield that absorbs damage, and pick up the flag. Odds are, you'll get it.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander Salavone View Post
    Anything that absorbs damage won't interrupt a pick-up... so put on a damage shield that absorbs damage, and pick up the flag. Odds are, you'll get it.
    Especially noticeable in BG since you grab the Fang so quickly.

You can easily knockback, stun, or just whittle down the shield and still interrupt them in Codex, but you can't really beat a shield in a crowd at the Fang in BG; requires everyone to stop AE and FF the shielded target instead.

+ Reply to Thread