+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keep WF statistics up even after you leave.

Telaran

Default Keep WF statistics up even after you leave.

It would be great to still have access to the statistics even after you leave.

Many times i have accidentally left or i've left on purpose and have nothing to do and would have enjoyed taking a look at the statistics.

Ascendant

team fortress 2 just implemented a feature that takes a screenshot of the scoreboard at the end of each round. This would be a really cool feature for RIFT.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    team fortress 2 just implemented a feature that takes a screenshot of the scoreboard at the end of each round. This would be a really cool feature for RIFT.
    I don't think it would be very hard to implement either.

Shield of Telara

You can also press the print screen button and it saves to screenshots folder.

Rift Disciple

This is good.

Often I leave right away to re queue and miss the stats
    RL 50 Warrior R7 - Sublime (NOIR)~ Briarcliff
    Convict 50 Rogue R2
    Mage alt (39)

Plane Touched

Warhammer keeps it up after leaving scenario, so its not hard, as Warhammer developers are laziest bunch on Earth

Ascendant

I think it would be great if you could view the scoreboard from recent matches after you've left the warfront. Even if it's a function that dumps the information client side and a feature in the client that can load it and display it in the usual format. That would be pretty spiffy.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    I think it would be great if you could view the scoreboard from recent matches after you've left the warfront. Even if it's a function that dumps the information client side and a feature in the client that can load it and display it in the usual format. That would be pretty spiffy.
    they could put it in the warfront button as the third tab. maybe save the lastest five matches you've had.

+ Reply to Thread