+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP lvl gap grieve

Shadowlander

Default PvP lvl gap grieve

So, the other day Im in Gloamwood doing the Brood Mother quest, and this tells you that Im around lvl22. I look down the road and see a defiant rouge comming towards me. I cast a spell that does 29 damage to him and he hits me with 3 arrows, all of which doing over 450 damage each and Im dead. It was like a 4 sec. fight, no....4 sec slaughter.

I'm preety sure this guy was many lvl above me to do this.

The concern here is high lvl guys going to low lvl areas killing players and laughing all the way. I had passed several other players on the same road leading to the quest, I'm sure this guy killed all of them too. He yelled in chat "Muhuahhahaha".

So, you know, I kind of just brush it off and say "OK, this guys just a d**k" and continue playing.

But iti s upsetting a little. Because it does set you back to spawn point. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I think their should be something that can help stop this kind of thing from happening.

Maybe some type of damage immunity from player that are to far outside of your lvl. And this immunity would work both ways. Either to low or to high and you can't do damage to each other.

Rift Disciple

It's an achievement, he probably won't do it more than 50 times.

Plane Touched

After seeing lots of ****s like that in othe MMOs, reason why i rolled PVE server here

PVE servers give you the ability to toggle PVP. Since we will be getting free server transfers soon you can transfer back to a PVP Server once you hit lvl 50.
    When you're an adult, or at least over 21 in the states, you can walk into a store and as long as you have about $10, pick up what I like to call "video game fun enhancement serum" also known as "tomorrow I'm going to throw up in bed but holy **** I finally beat that boss last night. I think. **** I don't remember" occasionally also known as "I think I deleted my Oblivion save game." -Homebrew

Rift Disciple

I don't believe the op. It's impossible that there was world pvp!

+ Reply to Thread