+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pvp gear and warfronts

Rift Disciple

Default pvp gear and warfronts

I think it would be fun to have a server with no pvp gear and no warfronts and in front of all the dungeons make a controllable outpost. You can only enter the dungeon if you control it. For T1-T3 put five outposts in a zone and to enter t1s you need 2 of them controlled, for T2s you need 3, and for t3 you need all five controlled.

This would breath life into our world pvp problem and we would get away from this warfront grind.

Thoughts?

Plane Touched

My thoughts.... i think modern technology is amazing.. im at work atm taking a dump... and posting on the forums.... im getting paid to crap and post on forums.... i win life sirs

Quote Originally Posted by labais View Post
    My thoughts.... i think modern technology is amazing.. im at work atm taking a dump... and posting on the forums.... im getting paid to crap and post on forums.... i win life sirs
    lol wtf

As for the OP - that might breathe life into the PvP side but what about the PvE people who couldn't care less about PvP? You just ruined their dungeons as they now are forced to do something they don't like just to be able to enter them. Guess what will happen! Goodbye PvE subscriptions!

Gosh I agree that maybe there could be some improvements to world PvP like some contested zones to fight in, but do we really have to stomp all over PvE to fix it?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Souldancer View Post
    lol wtf

As for the OP - that might breathe life into the PvP side but what about the PvE people who couldn't care less about PvP? You just ruined their dungeons as they now are forced to do something they don't like just to be able to enter them. Guess what will happen! Goodbye PvE subscriptions!

Gosh I agree that maybe there could be some improvements to world PvP like some contested zones to fight in, but do we really have to stomp all over PvE to fix it?
    Well it would be on one of the pvp servers.

+ Reply to Thread