+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Trion

Default Dear Trion

Would you kindly resurrect our pets in warfronts with us? I would rather be able to go directly into battle without having to waste time summoning a new one.

Have we truly gotten this impatient...to where taking 10 second to cast something is just so long. Next you will probably want all your buffs left on you as well. If don't want to resummon the pet don't die.

This is is coming from a non pvper. God these posts annoy me. gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffteel View Post
    Have we truly gotten this impatient...to where taking 10 second to cast something is just so long. Next you will probably want all your buffs left on you as well. If don't want to resummon the pet don't die.

This is is coming from a non pvper. God these posts annoy me. gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.
    Everybody wants something. Why bash her for putting it in words? She did ask nice.

Garbage of a community.
    Minsc and Boo
    All time favorite RPG characters.

Wasn't this in a patch like two months ago?
    Noco@Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by xtorma View Post
    Everybody wants something. Why bash her for putting it in words? She did ask nice.

Garbage of a community.
    Ok fine your are right it was asked nicely.

I'm just getting tired of the on this takes 2 seconds it's to long I shouldn't have to do it mindset.

This really goes beyond just the games. Just the world in general right now is give me now or I will throw a fit till I get what I want from somebody.
    Last edited by Steffteel; 06-02-2011 at 09:56 AM.

I'm just getting tired of the on this takes 2 seconds it's to long I shouldn't have to do it mindset.

This really goes beyond just the games. Just the world in general right now is give me now or I will throw a fit till I get what I want from somebody.
    Well I'm sorry if your offended by me asking for a minor inconvenience, I just figured I wasn't alone in this idea. Just wanted them to take note of one pvp girls frustration.

First of all, it's already in game, if you die while your pet is alive, you get summoned with it. If it dies then you die you have to resummon it. Trion coders aren't smart enough to do otherwise.

As far as your other comments, you fail to realize how pvp works and the disparity in "getting back into the fight" souls. Some souls can rez and get right back out there fighting. Some souls, like pretty much justicar, archon, and most warrior builds ,need to buff a ton of buffs to get back into the fight.

Since trion is good at copying WoW, they should have at least copied it right. Perhaps the devs should spend more time playing WoW pvp until they copy it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisea View Post
    Well I'm sorry if your offended by me asking for a minor inconvenience, I just figured I wasn't alone in this idea. Just wanted them to take note of one pvp girls frustration.
    If pets were castable while moving , it would probably help out a lot i think.
    Minsc and Boo
    All time favorite RPG characters.

I think the way it is now is quite appropriate. You die while your pet is alive, it respawns with you. You let your pet get killed and then you die, you have to resummon.

That is as fair as you can be in my opinion.

Majuk & Maju Bhi'bri

Soulwalker

waaa /10chars

Isz
    Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstitch View Post
    First of all, it's already in game, if you die while your pet is alive, you get summoned with it. If it dies then you die you have to resummon it. Trion coders aren't smart enough to do otherwise.

As far as your other comments, you fail to realize how pvp works and the disparity in "getting back into the fight" souls. Some souls can rez and get right back out there fighting. Some souls, like pretty much justicar, archon, and most warrior builds ,need to buff a ton of buffs to get back into the fight.

Since trion is good at copying WoW, they should have at least copied it right. Perhaps the devs should spend more time playing WoW pvp until they copy it better.
    I like how you worked in your own little QQ there. I think you just look for negative posts and jump in to make sure we all know you still aren't happy with Rift, or at least you act that way on the forums.

Shadowlander

No it's really not fine. It's extremely annoying and it can cost your team. Yes, 10 seconds can make a difference. It's a very easy fix.

+ Reply to Thread