+ Reply to Thread

Thread: stop with the balance whinen

Telaran

Default stop with the balance whinen

If you want to PvP this is the wrong game.
    If you want to PvE this is the rite game.
    If you want to PvE with a little fun PvP this is the game for you.

If you want the game balanced around PvP move along. This game will never be balanced around PvP cause there are literally too many soul combos to use. So they ner this skill but by doing that it hurts not only that soul but the combo soul you use,

The only way they can even resemble any sort of balance in pvp is not allow the sme buffs stacking. For example 1 sould gives a 2% crit bonus yet you go into another soul to get the 5% crit bonus well they should not stack and use the higher bonus.

For PvE who cares if someone out dps you its all served to the same agenda to clear instances and get geared.

Game is great if you do not want to just PvP. Game is great if you treat PvP to be there to do something different.

Me I only PvP I may not be all that great at it but doing the same instance over and over well wow ruined that for me so I never get into the PvE part.

That is just me and to the people that thinks different more power to you.

You all need to stop whinen and if you play the game play it if you do not like it then move on as I did.

Rift Disciple

Thank you for the clarification on what I should play based on if I like PvP or PvE. I thought about joining some war fronts and world PvP on a PvP server. But now I know that PvP servers are no good in rift because you said so. At least I did believe this...until I seen that you didn't know the difference between right and rite, making everything you say automatically invalid.

Thanks
    Last edited by Rydis; 06-02-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Rydis View Post
    Thank you for the clarification on what I should play based on if I like PvP or PvE. I thought about joining some war fronts and world PvP on a PvP server. But now I know that PvP servers are no good in rift because you said so. At least I did believe this...until I seen that you didn't know the difference between right and rite, making everything you say automatically invalid.

Thanks
    You would have a valid point if this was an English blog since it is not your point is meaningless. If you need to attack my grammer or the correct word usage on a game blog then you really have too much time on your hands.

I did not write the game was bad for everyone but it is bad if you want to do PvP. Yes this games world PvP is beyond meaningless as is WoWs is as well.

World PvP only meant something in UO not even DAoC (world PvP was in a zone) but in UO Open World PvP was the main thing.

Basically rift = wow in that PvP is secondary but Blizzards balance is a ton easier to do since they eliminated a lot of options classes can do.

That was my main point in this games balancing issues.
    There are way too many options
    Last edited by jinxster; 06-02-2011 at 09:36 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Rydis View Post

Thanks
    Also I was not telling what you should play I was merely informing the people that whine about this OP classes, people that whine about balance issues in PvP to stop whining.

This game will always have the balance issues as all the other ones do. The difference in this game is the devs already stated they are not balancing the game around PvP it will be balanced around PvE.
    Last edited by jinxster; 06-02-2011 at 09:44 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by jinxster View Post
    You all need to stop whinen and if you play the game play it if you do not like it then move on as I did.
    You sure seem pretty concerned for someone who claims to have moved on.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by aerisod View Post
    You sure seem pretty concerned for someone who claims to have moved on.
    not really concerned but the whiners just need to move on if any game is not to their liking. people will never like every game that is out but why bash it or whine bout it.

i see the parts of rift that is great but i do not like PvE.

Plane Touched

not really concerned but the whiners just need to move on if any game is not to their liking.
    If you're not really concerned, as you say, then why do you care if the whiners move on or not?

OP, I may be able to understand what you mean in this thread if I knew what what "whinen" was. Maybe I'm better off not knowing from the look of what your posts in this vomi....I mean thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Urtha View Post
    OP, I may be able to understand what you mean in this thread if I knew what what "whinen" was. Maybe I'm better off not knowing from the look of what your posts in this vomi....I mean thread.
    Urtha I think the whinen comes before the dinen.

But seriously it does get old when you're reading class forums and everyone is complaining about this soul and that soul. But I just started playing this game so what do I know, they may be valid whines.

not really concerned but the whiners just need to move on if any game is not to their liking. people will never like every game that is out but why bash it or whine bout it.

i see the parts of rift that is great but i do not like PvE.
    You're whining about others whining. By your logic, it's time for you to move on.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Ascendant

Nonconstructive complaining happens no matter what type of play style people like (PvP or PvE or both). Players that enjoy PvP have every bit a right to expect the game play be solid and playable. Balance is a big part of that, and as long as there is PvP aspect to the game, folks are going to expect it be balanced as much as possible.

The best reason to stop the balance whining is because the game is pretty well balanced as it is. Your particular build might not be the best for every circumstance, but you've got access to 5 roles - use them.

Get your PR2 gear. It's good. If you're still having problems, it's time to blame something other than the game, and you'll need to get better.

+ Reply to Thread