+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Failures!

Default Failures!

For your entertainment, I present the failures of a pvp'er ...

After respeccing my 51pt assassin to a 38sin/28bd, I find the damage too little and switch back to 51pt Sin. Now in a WF, I open from stealth and build five combo points. But wait, I forgot to replace keybind #9 'Deadly Strike' with 'Final Blow'. Why isn't he dying!!!! Argh! I keep spamming #9 to an ability I no longer have, and Auto attack fails to win the fight for me. Fail

Playing as MM, an enemy zerg is coming my way. Time for "on the doulbe" 70% runspeed increase. Just have to stretch that finger over to "R." Fat fkin fingers. I hit "T" keybind for Retreat and I go flying 20 meters backwards right into the middle of the zerg. I've done it more than once. FAIL. I can only hope the enemy team assumes I was pulled.

I'm on my assassin again, so I think. I'm approaching Codex and enter stealth... well try to enter stealth. Suddenly anthem of competence plays. WHAT! I forgot to switch roles. Add a 4000ms lag spike as I arrive for a complete failure.

Those are just the last three days! Got a good one? add your own.

http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPa...duct_Id=390404

Get that, I got the big hands myself and it works great. Fits my mammoth hairy palms perfectly. Can switch key binding roll-outs on the fly. Plus your thumb can do more than jump.

Get the wired one.

I have a razer naga, so shouldn't be having any problems. Need to macro more maybe.
    But mostly I'm just making fun. These things are pretty rare.

I'm stealthed in the middle of the enemy. Suddenly I get some random reward from a Rift!!
    The ginormous sparks falling on my head unstealthed me *FUAAASSSHHH* I'm instagibbed.

Back in the cementery I click the reward "Eternal Discordant Energy"... yay so good loot all... "YOU CAN'T LOOT WHILE DEAD LOLOLOL"

*ragequit*
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

I'm pressing 1 1 1 1 1 1 trying to kill this defiant and nothing is happening!?! WTF!?! DAMNIT!!!

I look over and somehow I hit the chat window and I was typing in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Also chasing a guy down, god knows how but I paged to a different (blank) action bar. It took me a while but I started to wonder why he wasn't dying as quick as they usually do, noticed my blank bar, and tried to kill him exclusively with the binds on my secondary bars. Didn't work as well as I'd hoped.

I don't bind long cooldowns, and once or twice when going to click Side Steps I've gotten Sprint, and vice versa. What's that, I'm invisible and need to get across the field to gib the fang carrier? A temporary dodge bonus sounds like just the trick! The Side Steps icon is basically the Sprint icon with another guy in it...

Zerg
    Fireball Fireball.
    Pop up steam advertisement.
    dead.

Zerg
    FireBall Fireball.
    Pop up Adobe acrobat wants to update for the billionth time
    dead

Zerg
    Fireball fireball
    Pop up http://www.clownsupplies.com/ (what?)
    dead

stealthed up to a enemy healer, pop out of stealth with ebon terror, and prepare to load up a dusk strike and twilight force leading to SoD and a quick kill......aand music comes out, I am still in bard spec.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Rift Disciple

Finished one of the few 1 v1's you get in codes against an assassin. Low health...dots ticking...no problem for I have a full charge bar and reconstruct as 6.....so I confidently hit 5 for life for mana swap.....instagibed myself.
    Nemesis: A righteous infliction of retribution manafested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an orrible uΠt....me.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupity.

+ Reply to Thread