+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We NEED a New Warfront!!

Soulwalker

Default We NEED a New Warfront!!

Does anyone know when we should see a new Warfront for the 50's the same 4 are getting soooo old its not even funny! I wanna see a 40 man Raid Warfront something to call a full out WAR! I see there putting out a good deal of PvE content I would love to see this game have the PvP to be Kept up to speed with the same amount of content the PvE'er gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Xriss69 View Post
    Does anyone know when we should see a new Warfront for the 50's the same 4 are getting soooo old its not even funny! I wanna see a 40 man Raid Warfront something to call a full out WAR! I see there putting out a good deal of PvE content I would love to see this game have the PvP to be Kept up to speed with the same amount of content the PvE'er gets.
    Welcome to the PVP forum where everyone wants something similar, but nobody gets anything.

PvE content is the obvious focus in Rift, this is a good thing as they do it well =)

We also need you to use a different font color !

"Eradicating your buffs since May 11th 2011"

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Avandor View Post
    We also need you to use a different font color !
    Here you go is this any better!!

WoW had 2 around launch and 3 within 6 months it took 2 years and an xpac to get 4, 3 years and another xpac to get 5 etc . Age of Conan had 4 for like 2 years. Asking for a new warfront this ealry in the games life cycle is nice but I wouldn't expect to see new pvp content for awhile. We may get something but i wont be surprised if we dont.

Here you go is this any better!!
    Bettah... but what ya got against white ? You racist ?!?

"Eradicating your buffs since May 11th 2011"

A 40-man raid WF?

Why not just non-instanced RvR?
    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

Soulwalker

Yes I do agree it is early it just sucks I am getting so bored with it already.... I guess I will have to go out and camp an are where Defiant are plentiful. Or something.... Over all the Warfronts we do have I believe are decent the only one in my opinion that needs work I scion.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Avandor View Post
    Bettah... but what ya got against white ? You racist ?!?
    NO NO lol i love all colors white is just to blahhhh thought I would Brighten up your day!!!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by The Grixxitt View Post
    A 40-man raid WF?

Why not just non-instanced RvR?
    Now theres something I could sink my teeth into, I miss the days of DAOC RvR thats something that should be intergrated I used to have a blast.
    Last edited by Xriss69; 06-02-2011 at 06:34 AM.

Telaran

I'm sure eventually a new Wf will be given to us. But be real! Trion has given us more new content in such a short time then any other game out there ever has!

Ya want war? lol start your own in a zone or doesn't anyone have an imagination any more after being brought up in a gaming world where everything is handed to you?

We need more than A new Warfront.

We need RVR style areas, with objectives that change hourly, we need PvP quests designed to get players out into the open world, we need massive PvP events, or even PvPvE events that reward both favor, and prestige, and we need at least 1 new Warfront per leveling tier, with two new ones for level 50.

You know what would be cool, is a Port Scion kind of zone dedicated to random quests, that give PvP rewards, Scion faction, but anyone can zone in throughout the day, with no wait times. Make it larger, with more allies, large buildings like the church, etcetera.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    We need more than A new Warfront.

We need RVR style areas, with objectives that change hourly, we need PvP quests designed to get players out into the open world, we need massive PvP events, or even PvPvE events that reward both favor, and prestige, and we need at least 1 new Warfront per leveling tier, with two new ones for level 50.

You know what would be cool, is a Port Scion kind of zone dedicated to random quests, that give PvP rewards, Scion faction, but anyone can zone in throughout the day, with no wait times. Make it larger, with more allies, large buildings like the church, etcetera.
    I completely agree! An RvR Area would be awesome!

Prophet of Telara

I completely agree! An RvR Area would be awesome!
    Something I've recently tried pushing but for some reason gets little traction:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...om-in-one-shot

It's basically covers everything that those who are vocal about new WFs or ORVR are asking for...
    Ceribaen, formerly of Nyx (D).
    Now residing on Seastone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast