+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyday we lose

Shadowlander

Default Everyday we lose

Every afternoon I join a WF. Every afternoon I play with a pug against a premade and every single game we lose. No one even bothers trying anymore. Even when we try we cant win. I think they must be all R6 because we are all dead with in a few seconds. All the other team does is rub it in how bad we are. I am getting to the point where I cant even look at Rift because I am so disgusted with the way we lose all the time.

We have no chance to win. No chance at all. I cant wait for server transfers. Why would anyone stay where their side is always losing.

Join a premade.

Lightbulb

Ask for more ppl and make a pre made group.
    It is called MMO.So it is not solo game. Socialize.

pvp guild or pre made are your options mate, pugs are at too much of a disadvantage

Plane Walker

Which server cluster, which side?

pvp is about progressing and learning from mistakes and improving. You're just giving up. Get a group together with a good composition of classes, get on vent, communicate, assist. Eventually you will get better.

Shadowlander

Rasmolov - Defiant. Lol, we just keep getting rolled. I havent seen many premades on our side at this time of day. I have to hand it to the Guardians no one seems to last more then 3 - 4 seconds. I think its time to try dungeons and give up on pvp.

Telaran

As said, get a premade.

If you're in my shoes and a premade is not an option (e.g. you work when most people sleep), you can also just stop PvPing. That's what I've done the last few nights, along with stopping with Rift all together.

I keep checking to see if anything is being changed regarding PuGs v. Premades, but so far those are your options. Premade or quit. Or I guess afk loss farm like the other PuGers, if that's your thing.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Radamanthys View Post
    Ask for more ppl and make a pre made group.
    It is called MMO.So it is not solo game. Socialize.
    Yeah those two things have nothing to do with each other.

They need to split out premade groups from pugs.

Maybe they can just remove the ability for groups to queue up at all, and then when people complain about it we can just tell them "Solo queue".
    Last edited by aeio; 06-02-2011 at 02:31 AM.

pre-mades will be the death of PvP in this game

If you don't see one..make one. Find people who want to get better and begin researching tactics, how the different classes work well together. Get on Vent. Talk and work it out.

It's not really hard if everyone is working towards a common goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimented View Post
    pre-mades will be the death of PvP in this game
    PvP is already dead in this game and premades killed it along with a host of other issues.
    Pre-server merges BS statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    Given how quickly population seems to be growing overall, I think we'll see new servers before mergers.
    Post server merges BS Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    I think at this point I'm obliged to grant that functionally I was wrong about mergers.
    A quick snap of the neck keeps those corpses nice and dead like." ~ Ferry

Quote Originally Posted by inaliz View Post
    pvp is about progressing and learning from mistakes and improving. You're just giving up. Get a group together with a good composition of classes, get on vent, communicate, assist. Eventually you will get better.
    bascially, ride in a large group of players at all times, players that use abilities buffed in the last patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockiszemode View Post
    PvP is already dead in this game and premades killed it along with a host of other issues.
    Well i can confirm that , on my battlegroup you always see the same players in WFs over and over again. Its not the premades, its mostly the other issues you mentioned
    Last edited by Zilvereen; 06-02-2011 at 07:31 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Nexis234 View Post
    Every afternoon I join a WF. Every afternoon I play with a pug against a premade and every single game we lose. No one even bothers trying anymore. Even when we try we cant win. I think they must be all R6 because we are all dead with in a few seconds. All the other team does is rub it in how bad we are. I am getting to the point where I cant even look at Rift because I am so disgusted with the way we lose all the time.

We have no chance to win. No chance at all. I cant wait for server transfers. Why would anyone stay where their side is always losing.
    First of all what faction are you and what server are you gone if your asking for help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast