+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two PvP Ideas

Default Two PvP Ideas

-Deathmatch style Warfront : I've been wanting to see this in every mmo I've played.

-Arena : PvE is already competitive within the top guilds, why not give a competitive feature to us PvP'ers ?

Two very simple thought I'm sure you guys are more than capable of implementing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lustx View Post
    -Deathmatch style Warfront : I've been wanting to see this in every mmo I've played.

-Arena : PvE is already competitive within the top guilds, why not give a competitive feature to us PvP'ers ?

Two very simple thought I'm sure you guys are more than capable of implementing.

Isn't Arena's a Deathmatch style of a WF just not with 10+ppl?? So your asking for Larger scale Arenas.

And isn't R6 gear a competitive feature?? Arena's are just asking for more disparity between new PvPrs and old PvPrs. Because Old PvPrs will always want better awarded gear for their time put into it, and New PvPrs will feel they will never be able to get those rewards after a certain time frame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

+ Reply to Thread